Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends, The Real Deal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post

However, the Sorcerer is definitely not supposed to be a support class. They're the AOE damage king and supposed to have the most crowd control (in PvE).
    While it is important to note the sorcerer can control crowds, the rogue has skills that also does this. We are able to deal damage as a rogue and also control the mobs if we have the right skills employed. When I played Mage in PL I felt like I dealt more damage as a pure intel Mage than I do as pure int sorc in AL. As it stands, I have fun playing it but I don't feel like it is vital to have a sorc in a party so I just fool around with my sorcerer and play my rogue as my main. That is odd for me because I really love being a Mage when I play games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

(((2*strength)+intelligence)*3)
    Thanks this is very helpful.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Thank you Swede!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

"Yours faithfully, crem."

O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

And we're not done with the sorcerer yet, there are more updates coming but I don't want to rush out several changes at once.
    Now that you've said it, we're going to hold you to it.

Anyway thank you very much for the clarification on shield, Swede. Very good information indeed.

Now the next question is, since you said lingerie armor is the best, where can I get a set for my sorcerer?
    Airys <Average Joes>

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakiniku For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

All STR and INT, after gear etc. So to get the final number, go to your Avatar page while fully geared, take that STR, double it, then add the fully geared INT. Take that number and triple it and that's how much the Arcane Shield can defend against before breaking.

Also, incoming damage is reduced before it's checked against this number.

For example, a Sorcerer that has 100 STR and 150 INT would have an Arcane Shield worth 1050 points of damage. He gets hit with a Aimed shot that does 1200 damage. Normally this would break the shield but because Arcane Shield lowers incoming damage, he only loses 840 of its shield and so he can take another 210 damage before the shield goes away.
    Thanks so much!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

rogues can crit 2.5k to 3k in a single shot. majority of end game mages have 2k to 2.5k hp. Rogues have the ability to kill effortlessly with a single skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I agree with some of that but the loot drop system has gotten nerfed way too hard I've been playing since the beginning in the beginning you could farm for three to four hours a day and get one to three good drops now I have only gotten three pinks in the past two expansions its totally sad and this is the problem people like me complain about how can I spend five hours a day farming and never get a pink that's ridiculous then open 500 crates and get one mythic no arcane this is sad that if you spend that much money on plat you should get at least two mythic and one arcane it's ridiculous of course they need to fund the paychecks of the people working on the game but within reason they have gotten way beyond that to the point of being asinine this is the point the educated people are making this is where the ridiculous greed from the devs has come from in the plat these are the two complaints that have a very strong validity when they are made but then you would have to have been here in the beginning to have validity in making that's complaints. so in the future think thoroughly about the statements you make before you put your foot in your mouth

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djironlung View Post
    I agree with some of that but the loot drop system has gotten nerfed way too hard I've been playing since the beginning in the beginning you could farm for three to four hours a day and get one to three good drops now I have only gotten three pinks in the past two expansions its totally sad and this is the problem people like me complain about how can I spend five hours a day farming and never get a pink that's ridiculous then open 500 crates and get one mythic no arcane this is sad that if you spend that much money on plat you should get at least two mythic and one arcane it's ridiculous of course they need to fund the paychecks of the people working on the game but within reason they have gotten way beyond that to the point of being asinine this is the point the educated people are making this is where the ridiculous greed from the devs has come from in the plat these are the two complaints that have a very strong validity when they are made but then you would have to have been here in the beginning to have validity in making that's complaints. so in the future think thoroughly about the statements you make before you put your foot in your mouth
    Yea loot system is way off but so is this post, this is about sorcerers. On your post I agree season one and two were the best for drops, then came then came the downfall of locked crates. On topic of this thread, I will swallow my pride and say sorry crem you were right, sts is going to fix sorcs
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized