Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Random crashes and disconects on Andriod Xoom Tablet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Unhappy Random crashes and disconects on Andriod Xoom Tablet

Its been happening for a while now however just after today's update its happened over 6 times within an hour now! I don't understand why...?
    I've tried rebooting many times but to no avail., Also, it randomly locks up when doing simple tasks such h as opening banker, or CS, or even in fights!...
    Could the developer place shed some light on a fix or possibly open a to let regarding this irritating problem plz.
    Its not fun when doing elites and almost killing the boss just to have the app suddenly close on you....a waste of my pots, time, and poss loot. Very annoyed sorry

Android Xoom ver. 1

Thank you,

Googleinc
    Openwaves

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hi Openwaves,

You might be best served in contacting Spacetime Studios Customer Support by writing to support@spacetimestudios.com.

Also, a quick look on the internet shows a decent number of upgrades in OS available for the Xoom. Have you updated the OS previously? We have a number of different Android devices that people play on here regularly and I'm not aware of a current crash issue on the Android side of things.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thank you sir for the quick reply.

As far as I can tell my tablet is updated with the latest that they offer.
    Just some quick information on my device-

Motorola Xoom ver. 1
    OS- Android 4.1.2
    Kernel ver. 2.6.39.4

If that helps at all...

I also play using my IPad ver. 1 which works fine however it tends to lag in moments of many mobs. I don't think it has the power to render the graphics fast enough....so I stick with using my Xoom instead.
    Anyway, the issues that I have been getting, especially more so after the latest update are this-
    The app just quits, and I mean just closes without warning what so ever!
    Also, the app freezes more often then quits. It happens to me 5-10 times a day! I have to force close the app and restart. I have lost countless pots and loot , not to mention time when fighting the boss and this happens. I simply can not tell you how frustrating it is when this happens in an elite match...an end up with nothing but taking a loss.
    One more issue is that rarely, and i stress rarely, my controls go bonkers!!?... some wont work at all, my charc walks to the right and will not stop. Its as if its stuck in some sort of bug and the only thing I can do is force close and restart in order to gain control once again.

I will forward this post to the support team as you recommended to hopefully find some some resolution but until than I feel as if I'm a liability to any group.
    I don't even like thinking about all the lost pots, time, and missed loot oppertunities I've missed because of these issues.

Any help would gladly appreciated sir.

Main- Googleinc
    2nd- Openwaves

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Is there anything particular that happens (or you do) right before the game freezes or closes?

It could also be a hardware issue - do you play other graphically intense games on that device?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com