Thread: In your opinion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default In your opinion

Hello everyone, I've wanted to know for a while now how others view pvp. This is only directed to endgame pvp, as I have no idea what goes on in twinking. By now I'm sure most know that PvP is well... Garbage. Nothing we can really do about it as STS is occupied with milking AL.

Mainly the two questions I would like to ask are 'In your opinion, which class/setup takes the least skill to use and is easiest to for pvp'. Secondly 'List 3 things that bother you the most about pvp that you believe should be fixed or alteted'.

I will go ahead and give my opinion first. I hope you all do as well. I know many will disagree but that is why I am curious to see what others have to say. Also if you could give some details on what you chose. That would be great.

For the first question I would definitely have to say pallies (mages in strength sets) take the least amount of skill to use. Granted, being a bear or a bird doesn't take loads of skill but mages in strength sets just get it all. They easily hit just as hard as a bird, they can tank just as much as bears can (have seen bears get out-dodged by pallies), while still having loads of mana. Of course it is all the strength set with its ridiculous stats, but on a mage, even more ridiculous. The fact they have heal and wipe away all debuffs makes it even more powerful.

For the second question my top 3 for problems in pvp are Dodge, Damage, and Auto. Dodge has gotten way too high. When the strength set can reach almost 50% dodge unbuffed... There needs to be a change. In pvp, if your opponent dodges and you don't, well It's safe to say you lost. As for damage, it is way too high as well. There is no fun in getting killed by one shot from
    every other class. Hell there's no fun in killing others with 1 shot. Thus damage being so high brings me to the problem with Auto. This mainly affects birds. I don't know why they changed it but it was a terrible idea. Birds can now use 1 skill and because auto triggers when a skill is used, the opponent gets hit twice instantly. Leading to 1 shot kills. If you dont dodge 1 you're dead. Having auto like this is pretty much like double blast but on a single target. 1 skill, hit twice instantly. So yea that's it for me.

For those who do take the time to read through and post. Thank you
    Last edited by Renegade; 05-10-2013 at 11:23 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post: