Thread: I can't find an elite Nordr pug with a tank :(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    P.S. I don't have heal so buy pots!
    noob

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi, i'm german so i can barely understand, what youre talking bout.. In fakt i got the same prob.. Standing on elite oltgar or mount spyr just to wait really s**... Sometimes im standing 10minutes or more...

Im lvl31 full taunting tank send fr to me ^^ i join if a spots free

I waste 500pots sometimes to get noobish ppl thru elite maps.. Its annoying, really and "1350for 100pots..3ppl, 400g each..is that too much?!" They drop eli go wa's n dont evn thank tank its hard for us tanks to get a nice pt without quitters, just cuz it lasts too long.. Sure i'm no dmg.dealer, but taunting all is quite enough for rog n sorc ^^

The elixiers...
    I get one from klaas and its nit even rerolling the whole time... Shazbot rerolls good and the one i bought with plat... Rerolls always at norm mobs never at bosses.. I walked among them with loot for 1hour... NOT EVEN REROLLED !!!!

Thx, and add me for pretty good tank )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    Eh tanks are nice I guess but if played correctly you don't have to have one. Ive finished every map without a tank except the last one (i have no desire to run that map ever again). And I know what guild you are in and I know for a fact if we have an odd number of people on we do a fairly good job of rotating the party if someone is looking for a group. On multiple occasions I've let someone take my spot because they were looking to run.
    yeah, kraze is tank mage. U don't need a warrior with kraze. I speced my mage as a tank mage too but idk if i have good enough gears for elite tho but I'm willing to give it a try. I'm on my rogue mostly but send me a tell and i can switch to mage if you need one.

P.S. I don't have heal so buy pots!
    There ya go tank mage without heal we are the new scatterbears! You hear that? It's sound of the sorcerer rebellion. No longer will little blue bunny/gargoyle/smurf hybrids be treated like a mana fountain. Oh I have a dream one day warriors won't dine and quit the map because they refuse to use pots. I will climb to the top of mount spyr and scream "free at last free at last!"
    Just my 2 plat

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Oh my god xD i am tank.. And i hate all tanks crying for "manaa!!" -.-"" hello?! 360gold for 50mana pots.. I want mages in my party without heal, it taunts, so mages die fast xD shield is much better, keeps dmg safe and mages alive

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beeckazoid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

There ya go tank mage without heal we are the new scatterbears! You hear that? It's sound of the sorcerer rebellion. No longer will little blue bunny/gargoyle/smurf hybrids be treated like a mana fountain. Oh I have a dream one day warriors won't dine and quit the map because they refuse to use pots. I will climb to the top of mount spyr and scream "free at last free at last!"
    well, when u use gale u position urself so that they are all knocked down against the side of the maps and arent scattered. I run into the middle and then gale to blow them everywhere then use my push proc rifle to scatter the ones I missed. I'm pro scattermage. I feel a guide coming on..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

well, when u use gale u position urself so that they are all knocked down against the side of the maps and arent scattered. I run into the middle and then gale to blow them everywhere then use my push proc rifle to scatter the ones I missed. I'm pro scattermage. I feel a guide coming on..
    Gale is also awesome for blowing those mobs off those pesky ice patches

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

... Thats youre party without tank... But with tank your gale is the worst :x cant mob, all enemies are evrywhere.. Good for fix.party, but thats all...

Lady_Pebbles

Now they change the title of this thread for some reason. -.- Hell, its not just about the tanks. Smh.

Anyway, the elixirs seem to be bugged then cuz thats just nuts! Also, forming a party before getting one of gifts from klaas and shazbot really makes no sense to me. Especially when you don't know for sure if you're getting an elixir or not. The fact that sometimes they don't reroll at all is really strange & shouldn't happen. o_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles:1094831

Now they change the title of this thread for some reason. -.- Hell, its not just about the tanks. Smh.

Anyway, the elixirs seem to be bugged then cuz thats just nuts! Also, forming a party before getting one of gifts from klaas and shazbot really makes no sense to me. Especially when you don't know for sure if you're getting an elixir or not. The fact that sometimes they don't reroll at all is really strange & shouldn't happen. o_O

As i said ^^
    The luck elixiers are defenetly buggy...
    I bought one at the end of elite oltgar.. It rerolled and i got lvl31 entombed of fatality.. My friend, without lootelix, got entombed of warfare in the same run :x after that it didnt reroll for 44minutes x.x

I will write down, all drops evry day and see if theres a system.. Example: we germans are more lucky, if we farm n open chests at night.. Dont know why o.o and there are 2days in a week, where i ALWAYS drop chests, eggs n pinks from bosses, no normal, rare or epic loot...
    But i cant proof

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

For me, the free elixir is just a bonus. I'm going to run anyway. So forming a party first works fine for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Like I said, I used to do SS in the last expansion. Now I mostly do level 7 pvp with twink gear! Soon the only people still playing this game will be the rich people playing today! Game just sucks now that Pugs can't be relied upon.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanpakuto For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zanpakuto:1094905
    Like I said, I used to do SS in the last expansion. Now I mostly do level 7 pvp with twink gear! Soon the only people still playing this game will be the rich people playing today! Game just sucks now that Pugs can't be relied upon.
    Rich stay rich and get richer.. Poor stay poor, with no chance of getting money.. Except someone forgets a number in cs -.-"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

This guide must be written "how to scatter mobs and make tanks rage quit" in all seriousness gale and fire can make for insane cc when done correctly.
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    For me, the free elixir is just a bonus. I'm going to run anyway. So forming a party first works fine for me.
    Exactly.

This guide must be written "how to scatter mobs and make tanks rage quit" in all seriousness gale and fire can make for insane cc when done correctly.
    Gotta level my mage and try these things! Please write a guide .
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Lady_Pebbles

Still, I rather run PuGs cuz its faster to form a party. Especially when I have an elixir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

pebbles,
    add me in the game my ign is the same as my forum name invite me for elite anytime i will always come , im a lev 31 tank , a hell of a great tank , anyway im not gonna be online in the next 10 days , but after that im gonna be 24\7 online , whats ur ign ?