Thread: would you like a customizable pets??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default would you like a customizable pets??

I was thinking... how about customizable pets.. with their own armor, helm, weapon, accesories( i mean claws, horns...) so they can improve their damage,armor, life...
    then sounds crazy but the pet system have to change a little bit and make pet can die...
    then of course the bonuses have no sense... but could make something like soul still there to not lose the bonus and auto revive pet when you die or finish the map.
    furthermore, Al developers and marketing system have another reason to make us buy&spend platinum which I think is acceptable if you can have a improved pet.

It will be... long term idea to have in the bag if they dont have more ideas to make us spend platinum rather than making more +- same pets(3 wolfs& eagles in last update), vanities...

Crazy idea but I will enjoy and spend time looking for stuff for my fav pet.

P.S: stuff can fit with same animal pet, example an armor suitable for Deary,esteban and colton.
    and for people who doesnt like his people wearing thing make the stuff invisible like we can do with our helmets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

I always thought it would be nice if your pet got some sort of vanity when it reached the level cap...
    collar, tattoo, etc...

Another thought, it is kind of lame that your pet stops learning passive abilities at lvl15 (except of
    course for mythic and arcane). I would be nice if they continued to learn passive abilities every 5
    levels, not necessarily better, but different, with you having the ability to choose which passive ability
    to use...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1

i love this idea it is super cool