Thread: Pic of your twink

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Please do not take offense on this but your language barrier hinders you from picking up sarcasm & many other qualities of the English language. It isn't your fault, honestly, as you do try, but you are interpreting that post in a way that was the exact opposite of its meaning.
    so please could you elaborate the opposite meaning of it? I'd really love to know and obviously don't make it in a way the it looks like forcefully done, that always I find in your post, regarding this matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    so please could you elaborate the opposite meaning of it? I'd really love to know and obviously don't make it in a way the it looks like forcefully done, that always I find in your post, regarding this matter.
    What do you mean by forcefully done? I didn't take jabs or attempt to offend you in any way. Instead, I merely stated that you may be misinterpreting the post. As stated, I do realize that you try, but a lot of the replies you state do not make sense. If I am not mistaken, you and I are both natives in your language, Hindi, so if you ever feel like you need help interpreting a post, feel free to PM me.

Since you asked, when Mysticaldream said "I bes 66 bird", he was only kidding. Sure, he may be good, but he only said it in a sarcastic way, meaning the comment was not meant to be taken seriously. Thus, in a way, it is a bit like having a fake ego. His entire post was meant to be taken on more of a humorous note rather than a serious note.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

What do you mean by forcefully done? I didn't take jabs or attempt to offend you in any way. Instead, I merely stated that you may be misinterpreting the post. As stated, I do realize that you try, but a lot of the replies you state do not make sense. If I am not mistaken, you and I are both natives in your language, Hindi, so if you ever feel like you need help interpreting a post, feel free to PM me.

Since you asked, when Mysticaldream said "I bes 66 bird", he was only kidding. Sure, he may be good, but he only said it in a sarcastic way, meaning the comment was not meant to be taken seriously. Thus, in a way, it is a bit like having a fake ego. His entire post was meant to be taken on more of a humorous note rather than a serious note.
    Sorry apollo this's called hypocrisy and favoring someone. I don't even need to explain it's everywhere if anybody read carefully.

Also, I'm not offended in any way, actually after seeing so much hypocrisy in game that I don't care anymore. I just hate someone getting bullied either in game or in forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    Sorry apollo this's called hypocrisy and favoring someone. I don't even need to explain it's everywhere if anybody read carefully.

Also, I'm not offended in any way, actually after seeing so much hypocrisy in game that I don't care anymore. I just hate someone getting bullied either in game or in forum.
    Can you please explain how this is called hypocrisy? I stated that you misinterpreted the post. I even offered to help you interpret posts from time to time, should you struggle with them. I truly do not see how. I was offering because I know that often times, you do have very logical and constructive input. So due to that, I was trying to help so you can offer more logical and constructive input.

I still fail to understand what hypocrisy you are talking about, as I have personally seen Mysticaldream's twinks in action. Yes, he says things like, "I bes", but he does not mean them. As I have said in my first post, his tone is sarcastic, satiric, and humorous. It should not meant to be taken as anything else & if it is, it means that you're being trolled.
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-17-2013 at 12:35 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Can you please explain how this is called hypocrisy? I stated that you misinterpreted the post. I even offered to help you interpret posts from time to time, should you struggle with them. I truly do not see how. I was offering because I know that often times, you do have very logical and constructive input, so due to that, I was trying to help so you can offer more logical and constructive input.

I still fail to understand what hypocrisy you are talking about, as I have personally seen Mysticaldream's twinks in action. Yes, he says things like, "I bes", but he does not mean them. As I have said in my first post, his tone is sarcastic, satiric, and humorous. It should not meant to be taken as anything else & if it is, it means that you're being trolled.
    Hus ur englich techer i ned a techer fur mai englich plees

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mystiq View Post
    Hus ur englich techer i ned a techer fur mai englich plees
    Dr. Seus taught me how to write, perhaps you should consult him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Looks like he didn't teach you how to properly spell his name though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I red hes storees lik hams and greeen egs hes gramer is tebirrel!