Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pic of your twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    What do you mean by forcefully done? I didn't take jabs or attempt to offend you in any way. Instead, I merely stated that you may be misinterpreting the post. As stated, I do realize that you try, but a lot of the replies you state do not make sense. If I am not mistaken, you and I are both natives in your language, Hindi, so if you ever feel like you need help interpreting a post, feel free to PM me.

Since you asked, when Mysticaldream said "I bes 66 bird", he was only kidding. Sure, he may be good, but he only said it in a sarcastic way, meaning the comment was not meant to be taken seriously. Thus, in a way, it is a bit like having a fake ego. His entire post was meant to be taken on more of a humorous note rather than a serious note.
    Sorry apollo this's called hypocrisy and favoring someone. I don't even need to explain it's everywhere if anybody read carefully.

Also, I'm not offended in any way, actually after seeing so much hypocrisy in game that I don't care anymore. I just hate someone getting bullied either in game or in forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Most of his kills were from Pre-GCD. He was actually on leaderboards for quite a while as HotPocketLeg before he decided that he didn't really like bird (was his least favorite class). Griffin, you are making assumptions because your anger/hatred towards Mysticaldream clouds your logical thinking.

I strongly suggest that you read over your own good-bye thread again for inspiration before instigating more/responding to instigation. After all, you did plea for forumers to make this forums a more hospitable place. In order for that to happen, you cannot be showing your hatred towards people over assumptions over and over.
    You're just too good at reading people's minds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    Sorry apollo this's called hypocrisy and favoring someone. I don't even need to explain it's everywhere if anybody read carefully.

Also, I'm not offended in any way, actually after seeing so much hypocrisy in game that I don't care anymore. I just hate someone getting bullied either in game or in forum.
    Can you please explain how this is called hypocrisy? I stated that you misinterpreted the post. I even offered to help you interpret posts from time to time, should you struggle with them. I truly do not see how. I was offering because I know that often times, you do have very logical and constructive input. So due to that, I was trying to help so you can offer more logical and constructive input.

I still fail to understand what hypocrisy you are talking about, as I have personally seen Mysticaldream's twinks in action. Yes, he says things like, "I bes", but he does not mean them. As I have said in my first post, his tone is sarcastic, satiric, and humorous. It should not meant to be taken as anything else & if it is, it means that you're being trolled.
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-17-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Can you please explain how this is called hypocrisy? I stated that you misinterpreted the post. I even offered to help you interpret posts from time to time, should you struggle with them. I truly do not see how. I was offering because I know that often times, you do have very logical and constructive input, so due to that, I was trying to help so you can offer more logical and constructive input.

I still fail to understand what hypocrisy you are talking about, as I have personally seen Mysticaldream's twinks in action. Yes, he says things like, "I bes", but he does not mean them. As I have said in my first post, his tone is sarcastic, satiric, and humorous. It should not meant to be taken as anything else & if it is, it means that you're being trolled.
    Hus ur englich techer i ned a techer fur mai englich plees

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mystiq View Post
    Hus ur englich techer i ned a techer fur mai englich plees
    Dr. Seus taught me how to write, perhaps you should consult him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Looks like he didn't teach you how to properly spell his name though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I red hes storees lik hams and greeen egs hes gramer is tebirrel!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

My favorite pvp area.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Honor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Looks like he didn't teach you how to properly spell his name though.
    I was hoping somebody would get it.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim:1099442
    God I hate when this happens... The occasional noob jumps in and confronts a pvp legend... Griffin, mystic could own you hands behind his back and using his toes. #noobsteppeduptogettoed
    I wouldnt actually be that sure...and btw, thats over.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    God I hate when this happens... The occasional noob jumps in and confronts a pvp legend... Griffin, mystic could own you hands behind his back and using his toes. #noobsteppeduptogettoed
    #Suckup2013

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bootdaddy For This Useful Post:

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bootdaddy:1099509
    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    #Suckup2013
    LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Most of his kills were from Pre-GCD. He was actually on leaderboards for quite a while as HotPocketLeg before he decided that he didn't really like bird (was his least favorite class). Griffin, you are making assumptions because your anger/hatred towards Mysticaldream clouds your logical thinking.

I strongly suggest that you read over your own good-bye thread again for inspiration before instigating more/responding to instigation. After all, you did plea for forumers to make these forums a more hospitable place. In order for that to happen, you cannot be showing your hatred towards people over assumptions over and over.
    I pvp'd him a few nights ago, I personally would not endorse that kind of pvping, but I will not say why in respect (what I have) for him.

I am just pointing out that he is not the shining example in Pvp that he portrays himself as.

On the flipside, I didn't like EFM on forums for a long time, but I have pvp'd him alot in 61 and I have gained respect for him, hes funny and he pvp's like a boss.

I don't "hate" when there is nothing to hate.
    Last edited by Griffinfan; 05-17-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan View Post
    I pvp'd him a few nights ago, I personally would not endorse that kind of pvping, but I will not say why in respect (what I have) for him.

I am just pointing out that he is not the shining example in Pvp that he portrays himself as.

On the flipside, I didn't like EFM on forums for a long time, but I have pvp'd him alot in 61 and I have gained respect for him, hes funny and he pvp's like a boss.

I don't "hate" when there is nothing to hate.

Griffin, again, he does not portray himself as a shining example in PvP. It is called sarcasm or satire, or humor.

It is disturbing that even some of the old players I used to have respect for have adapted this attitude towards newer players on the forums and those that don't act like adults sometimes because they (in RL) are still kids, is that any reason to be rude to them?

This is not the community I joined, nor is it one I want to see a month from now, I am truly disappointed in some of you, and I am asking you observe yourselves and ask the question "Was that post/thread really necessary to post? did I hurt someones feelings with that?"

I think sometimes we forget we are talking to actual people with actual feelings, and yes we could possibly be hurting them. I have felt that the community spirit has left the forums and its a drag to see what new argument has dispersed on what thread.

This is not a condemning letter, this is a plea. I joined these forums because you guys were awesome and it was fun to engage. That welcome has disappeared and I want it back.

Here is my Challenge: Be kinder, respect others and be constructive. If someone is annoying you then let them win, and forget the ego's. In the end nobody will care who had a better rep bar.

If you can't post anything constructive about this, then please (out of respect) don't post on the thread.

Thanks for reading.
    I have bolded what I considered important in your plea. Again, I request that if you want the change to come forth, follow your own advice. A flame war requires the other side to respond. You have not been afraid to admit in-game that you hate Mysticaldream. You have also told me the same. If you do, add him to your ignore list & move on.

Also, Mysticaldream and EFM are similar in many aspects. If you have become fond of EFM, I am shocked that you do not find Mysticaldream even more appealing, as both of them are good friends with each other & they behave similarly in PL.

"He just laid the matches out for you, but you started the flame." ~Noodleleg

Let it rest, Griffin. If it bothers you, brawl it out with him in PMs.

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

He is a shining example in my eyes, <3
    And btw, you called me an *** and alot of other improper names in game when I killed ur 61 Mage 10/0 with mine in the locked game, yet you respect me? O.O

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    And btw, you called me an *** and alot of other improper names in game when I killed ur 61 Mage 10/0 with mine in the locked game, yet you respect me? O.O

Pics please, I do not swear in game or anywhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    Never once heard griff swear and if he did he does it to kid around not to be taken seriously
    Last edited by Bootdaddy; 05-17-2013 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Posted at 11:11

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

I can assure you, Griff does not swear (unlike some randoms in BC who swear all da time), or as long as I had known him, he never used bad language.
    Edit: boot you posted right before me :/
    As long as I have known Griff, and been in FL, Griff never sweared.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

1) I never claimed to be a shining example, merely a godly invincible force to be reckoned with.

2) As Parth said, and as I've said 4 times now in this thread, PM me if you wish to continue. Attempting to bash me publicly doesn't show anything other than you being as low as you portray me as. I don't attempt to personally ridicule you, or share my hatred for you (partially because I don't have hatred for people I only know as pixels, but if you do, that's cool) to any degree. You're the one taking it to a personal level, Griff.

3) Can we go back to posting pics if twinks? Just because Griff decided to throw a temper tantrum doesn't mean this thread should be derailed.

4) I take saying EFM and I are similar as an insult, as I am much more pro than him. I have screenshots of my 66 bird beating his (luv u Kiran)

5) Because 4 bullet points would be lame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Threads like this never end well :/
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O