Thread: Hi. Some questions about this lovely game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hi. Some questions about this lovely game?

Hi, I'm new in this game, so I want to ask you some questions.

1. What are the best magic skills to use on warrior ?
    2. What skills to upgrade (stenght etc etc.. ) ?
    3. Where to buy weapons, armors etc. I haven't seen any trade shop or build to make own shop and sell weapons, armors with prize you want like on Dark Legends ?
    4. How to make easy cash fast ?
    5. And what pet is better choice for Warrior ?

Thanks, Love ya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

1. Check the Warrior Class section for an in depth list of guides on warriors. Normally I'd see top warriors use Horn of Renew - Chest Splitter - Skyward Smash - Vengeful. Take note there are passive skills that permanently affect your character and won't need to be activated for them to take effect.

2. As a warrior go pure strenght, though you can also add a little bit of dex if you want.

3. The nearest Consignment/Auction house is located at Ydras Traveller Outpost. This town can be accessed once you finish Gold Mine.

4. Grind to level 30 and do elites, but as for a low level character, I suggest you do daily quests as they give a reasonable amount of gold. You can also take advantage of Luck Elixirs given out by the two Allies: Shazbot and Klaas. Then farm yourself a ribbit egg which costs around 15-20k

5. Go Ribbit if you lack platinum and use Hazel or Wyatt if you can afford to spend plats. Basically, pets which gives STR is very beneficial to a warrior.
    duck dynasty falls

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Here are my responses to you're questions.

1. Skyward smash, windmill (some might say chest splitter here), eye and horn. Check out warrior thread for build suggestions for each add on skill. Also be sure to invest in passive str. At higher lvls look into passive into or Dex depending on what u want.
    2. Warrior go pure str and some might disagree a smidge of interest maybe 10-15 points if u have mama issues.
    3. There is a cs in Travelers Outpost on the left. Usually a large crowd there.
    4. Beg. In all seriousness it can be hard to earn gold my advice is do you're daily, try to earn enough t to expand you re inventory and auction house slots (great combo one in the plat store). Do you're daily quest and be certain do do bard daiky's so you can earn a colt on and sale it. Also farm for locked chest in Backenbridge.
    5. Get a ribbit for you're first big pet purchase he's cheap right now and good . If you have plat then I would say buy a Mali. Most ppl rotate their pets to avoid the feed cost but go for str based pets. Also don't forgot to look for the free play option to appear that'll restore some pet happiness from time to time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

1. My warrior build - all strength for the points , my skill are : Skyward smash(upgrade 2 - the stun and mana, it's your choice) , Windmill(upgrade all), Horn of Renew (upgrade all), Vengefull blood (choose maybe 3). For the passives, I picked Dex passive(full), Might, and Armor
    2. read number 1
    3. You can go to Auction House or Consignment Store in Traveler's Outpost or Kraag, Paradise Pier.... Level up first! Just follow the map/dungeons
    4. Maxed out your level, farm elite, then merch )
    5. For low levels, if you don't have gold, you can buy DEARY first it's 800 gold only in auction house, it's +10str good for warrior. Then buy Loki, Ribbit , Snaggletooth.. Hint: Just check stable in your toon I prefer + armor and str pets.

Good Luck!
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?