Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can sts please make one way gates for spawn zones in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Why would you join a game that you are so outnumbered then? They spawn u once... Then u spawn in opposite room,
    If you can't get out of spawn by the time they come to the other room then you have serious lag issues.
    Chilicrush - Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

calm down chili
    groups who wait at pawn site just make pvp extreamly un-fun and theyre hard to beat cause they seperate the other team

its like in basketball theres a rule that players from both teams must be at same half of court (where the offense is) so that a player cant just wait near enemy basket and wait for an easy score.
    theres a similar rule in soccer and probably other sports but i dunno others

sorry bout my english but i hope it made sense for you =]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Is there any possibility that the newly respawn person on there spawn area can kill an opposite team while they are on invulnerability mode? I mean if some of the opposite team rushing to kill your teammates until your spawn area knowing that your teammates already vulnerable cause he goes out of the spawned area.

I'd like to see invulnerable mode will lost once you start using skill, normal attack or using pets ability inside the spawn room or when he/she leaves the spawn room area.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Wait a minute... So let's say 2 warriors on the same team equipped with axe throw die and respawn in different spawn room. Then they are invulnerable until they leave. So by camping at the entrance of the spawn rooms, they can stop all flagging by just pulling the guy into the spawn and killing him without ever losing immunity. Am I correct? (if yes this is wrong and a time limit should be on spawn rooms, 10-20 sec is plenty of time)

ps.: made the assumption that ctf is about getting flags and winning the game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous View Post
    Wait a minute... So let's say 2 warriors on the same team equipped with axe throw die and respawn in different spawn room. Then they are invulnerable until they leave. So by camping at the entrance of the spawn rooms, they can stop all flagging by just pulling the guy into the spawn and killing him without ever losing immunity. Am I correct? (if yes this is wrong and a time limit should be on spawn rooms, 10-20 sec is plenty of time)

I hope not. thats why i'd like to see if
    invulnerable mode will lost once you start using skill, normal attack or using pets ability inside the spawn room or when he/she leaves the spawn room area.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    calm down chili
    groups who wait at pawn site just make pvp extreamly un-fun and theyre hard to beat cause they seperate the other team

its like in basketball theres a rule that players from both teams must be at same half of court (where the offense is) so that a player cant just wait near enemy basket and wait for an easy score.
    theres a similar rule in soccer and probably other sports but i dunno others

sorry bout my english but i hope it made sense for you =]
    Oh shush lol... Btw you don't sound like a thousand toads...

On point, idk it just doesn't seem that hard to me, guess I'm not one to complain about every small thing. If you want to experience true spawn killing, play pl pvp lol... Ya ill admit, you get killed in spawn, but I've never had that big of a deal after that first time? Idk part of the game to me is overcoming that and finding a way to regroup. Why make pvp so black and white?

Fixin to show my age: I just feel like this is an issue with younger generations where if things arent easy then they claim its not fair nor fun...

Also a point to remember: Most hardcore pvpers don't use the forums... But I can tell you that many have the same opinion as me. I havent seen most of these people in pvp at all. lets not make a game change based on a few players....

Cero said it best -PvP arena is a killing zone. shouldve made yourself ready to die if you enter the room
    Last edited by Chili; 05-21-2013 at 08:35 AM.
    Chilicrush - Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Make Kraag and Stronghold a real life PVP area (upon entering PVP room / Choice or normal, Kraag and Stronghold) i thinks its gonna be fun!!!

1. Kraag
    2. Stronghold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

A lot people like to rage quit which leaves who ever is left to either try to fight the entire team, wait for others to join or quit.

But i do agree that a lot people don't use the forums and on a side note haven't seen most of the people posting here either in pvp
    Pl Cheoragire warrior 50+
    Sl Anadrarin operative 30 former gm
    Dl Asahetek 31
    Al Asahatek rogue 31 officer vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous View Post

ha, dont give them the idea

TS is a warrior btw lmao.