Thread: The future of Mythic Helms and Hooks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    Thers something abt plans for improved set but who knows what it will be and if it will be

from: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87248
    Nice find, but my link is from a more recent post from the developers with somewhat different and less definitive statements. I would just be careful. You are at risk of wasting a lot of hard earned gold if you assume that these are going to be upgraded to better items...
    Last edited by drgrimmy; 05-18-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    Nice find, but my link is from a more recent post from the developers with somewhat different and less definitive statements. I would just be careful. You are at risk of wasting a lot of hard earned gold if you assume that these are going to be upgraded to better items...
    I agree with drgrimmy.. and as I said in my earlier post, there exists a Mythic Rank I, so there would be a II and so on..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    no worries . i know they r very vague at this kind of things. i dont waste my money on things i dont know what im buying in it.
    but this thread can be a good place to actualy say whats reall plan. the expansion is probably planning so some dev can say something abt this already.
    i do understand that thers no such thing as "best item for ever" but it should be good for some time, bc ppl blow up a lot of money real or ingame on it.