Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: For those who are from eoe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Default For those who are from eoe

I have left the merged guild of eosk (and I'm posting because pffffft who reads guild forums unless your lookin for a guild?) Almost every single person from EOE except the major popular peeps that ask for help(even beginning peeps) get help, us other peeps that are not well known blah blah do not get that treatment. I gave away about 100k worth of equipment to a very broke sorcerer and I am not rich at all(I have 16k to my name right now) just to help him out, I ask for a lil help and no one shows up. Us from EOE was in our single guild we were like a pack of wolves, if one of us was doing a run anywhere there was 80% of the time another EOE with us. Eosk is not like that at all so I have left cause I am a helpful person and I do not want a guild that only looks out for the most popular peeps. That is all and thank you for understanding. No this is not a post to start a flame war or cause problems just letting certain people know why am threw
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Or perhaps... everyone that was currently on was already busy doing something and you could have waited a little while? I don't consider myself a very popular person, but I generally have no problem finding someone in the guild to run with when I want to do so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar:1100966
    Or perhaps... everyone that was currently on was already busy doing something and you could have waited a little while? I don't consider myself a very popular person, but I generally have no problem finding someone in the guild to run with when I want to do so.

+1.

and.honestly those cases that youve experience happens in out guild too.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    I have left the merged guild of eosk (and I'm posting because pffffft who reads guild forums unless your lookin for a guild?) Almost every single person from EOE except the major popular peeps that ask for help(even beginning peeps) get help, us other peeps that are not well known blah blah do not get that treatment. I gave away about 100k worth of equipment to a very broke sorcerer and I am not rich at all(I have 16k to my name right now) just to help him out, I ask for a lil help and no one shows up. Us from EOE was in our single guild we were like a pack of wolves, if one of us was doing a run anywhere there was 80% of the time another EOE with us. Eosk is not like that at all so I have left cause I am a helpful person and I do not want a guild that only looks out for the most popular peeps. That is all and thank you for understanding. No this is not a post to start a flame war or cause problems just letting certain people know why am threw
    That guild gets on my nerves especially when they get in a huge team and mob their own guild, pretty sad if you ask me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cremated For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
    This is where your wrong I've been here since we merged and I have not once been helped except by someone from EOE. I'm talking bout a whole different lvl here, if you were originally fron EOE you would know what I mean (ask alhunt)
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    This is where your wrong I've been here since we merged and I have not once been helped except by someone from EOE. I'm talking bout a whole different lvl here, if you were originally fron EOE you would know what I mean (ask alhunt)
    So was I, and I haven't had the problems you mention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

The problem in that guild is 90% of the officers are pro`s i dont know if they are arrogant but never uses guild chat , you cant find a better master(s) cassa,xcs are doing great but its officers problem
    note lease dont take my post as a offense
    Last edited by psychoscream; 05-19-2013 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Not everyone is free, Farming, PVP, AFK.
    Officer online doesnt means that he is doing something, sometimes being afk eating, shytting, Using pc, Listen music.
    On another note, All members are able to help! You dont need officer only to help you.
    Officers do help but some members leave without saying thank you.
    Believe me, i seen players asking for help and they do help.
    Help not in the sense of giving money, giving items. Helping is giving his own time to help and do appreciate when you do get help.
    Merging is a transition, not all players are vocal and some cant adapt.
    But all it need is time and communication, the fact that you posted this thread, it shows you have no respect to your friends. =(

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kateku View Post
    Not everyone is free, Farming, PVP, AFK.
    Officer online doesnt means that he is doing something, sometimes being afk eating, shytting, Using pc, Listen music.
    On another note, All members are able to help! You dont need officer only to help you.
    Officers do help but some members leave without saying thank you.
    Believe me, i seen players asking for help and they do help.
    Help not in the sense of giving money, giving items. Helping is giving his own time to help and do appreciate when you do get help.
    Merging is a transition, not all players are vocal and some cant adapt.
    But all it need is time and communication, the fact that you posted this thread, it shows you have no respect to your friends. =(
    Sorry but have you even been on EoS, I loved being in EoE and they had such loving officers but since the merge i seen players saying 'can somone help me' yet only members reply... That's why i quit for deviant,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cremated For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated View Post
    Sorry but have you even been on EoS, I loved being in EoE and they had such loving officers but since the merge i seen players saying 'can somone help me' yet only members reply... That's why i quit for deviant,
    Now since you're dragging DM into this, I highly doubt the validity of this thread.

Nevertheless, I wonder what would one achieve by posting this out in the public. I really don't see the point.

inb4lock
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

The thing is, not all can respond to the requests of e.a. member. As people have mentioned earlier, there are different factors explaining why not all members or officers take action or lend a helping hand to a member in need. Just put yourself in the situation of someone who might be farming at that time, or the one who's probably grinding exp.. you can't just spawn the will inside you to help, afterall some of us have personal interests to attend to.

In our guild, this is not a new thing and I have to admit these can be a reason why some players leave. While most of the members work hard to farm/pvp, there will always be this one guy who'd keep begging for help. It becomes annoying for some and would prefer to do nothing at all. It's not like everyone else are superheroes that would be there with just one call.
    duck dynasty falls

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wowsome View Post
    Now since you're dragging DM into this, I highly doubt the validity of this thread.

Nevertheless, I wonder what would one achieve by posting this out in the public. I really don't see the point.

inb4lock
    Im saying i quit for DM, meaning i quit for a good guild. Which is DM :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated View Post
    Im saying i quit for DM, meaning i quit for a good guild. Which is DM :P
    he understood what you said/meant there. thats why he questioned the validity of this thread.. kinda like slamming one guild and praising another, not nice to do in public imo.

and i agree with limsyoker on this, everyone should help when they can but when certain people beg for help constantly and never rely on themselves it can get extreamly annoying.
    ask for help from time to time but not on EVERY wt4 run or every elite run, people have things to do.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nevertheless, just keep asking for help. You'll find a hand at some point, but not always. About the Officers being cocky, I kinda disagree. Like mentioned above, people have their own things to do so please be patient upon asking for help. I'm from EoE myself so I really can tell the difference between these two guilds. EoSk is just a much bigger guild, but still is new. So it still needs time to grow. I even help strangers when i have the time, just for the fun of it. But please show your gratitude by saying thanks after one helps you. It will mean everything to the helper.

Peace out!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaytee12 For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Hi Henryxii (he's an officer and boom! cover blown )
    I've noticed that bigger guilds are more loosely tied. EoSK, to my observation, is split into the EoE clique and the SK clique and there isn't much interaction between them. Now I know that when you've been with a guild for a long time you wouldn't be inclined to open up to the "invaders", but we're now one guild, people!
    Cainn, I'm so sorry that you left. But I agree about the help part...lot of members simply don't care less. Shouting in /g for 5 hours for an elite run usually cuts it for me but for those who are on a luck elixir? No time!
    A guild needs to be a family.
    Cainn, please do return.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    The thing is, not all can respond to the requests of e.a. member. As people have mentioned earlier, there are different factors explaining why not all members or officers take action or lend a helping hand to a member in need. Just put yourself in the situation of someone who might be farming at that time, or the one who's probably grinding exp.. you can't just spawn the will inside you to help, afterall some of us have personal interests to attend to.

In our guild, this is not a new thing and I have to admit these can be a reason why some players leave. While most of the members work hard to farm/pvp, there will always be this one guy who'd keep begging for help. It becomes annoying for some and would prefer to do nothing at all. It's not like everyone else are superheroes that would be there with just one call.
    Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    he understood what you said/meant there. thats why he questioned the validity of this thread.. kinda like slamming one guild and praising another, not nice to do in public imo.

and i agree with limsyoker on this, everyone should help when they can but when certain people beg for help constantly and never rely on themselves it can get extreamly annoying.
    ask for help from time to time but not on EVERY wt4 run or every elite run, people have things to do.
    both, spot on
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Wowsome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Hi Henryxii (he's an officer and boom! cover blown )
    I've noticed that bigger guilds are more loosely tied. EoSK, to my observation, is split into the EoE clique and the SK clique and there isn't much interaction between them. Now I know that when you've been with a guild for a long time you wouldn't be inclined to open up to the "invaders", but we're now one guild, people!
    Cainn, I'm so sorry that you left. But I agree about the help part...lot of members simply don't care less. Shouting in /g for 5 hours for an elite run usually cuts it for me but for those who are on a luck elixir? No time!
    A guild needs to be a family.
    Cainn, please do return.
    I might return cause Cass said she talked with xcs so IMA find out what's up. Any way I'm not responding to people who are being ignorant here. I said I'm not starting a flame war. The point of this is to let those who know me know why I left. Kinda hard to pm multiple people with the exact same message when I can just do this lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

wat is eoe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    wat is eoe?
    epitome of excellence, a guild that merged with silentkill and now called epitome of silentkill.

27.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

I'm going to close up this thread. I don't see it ending well.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com