Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guild war! If admin can place a password to enter a pvp room much better

Junior Member Norris Neo Dicaprio's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol......
    INI KALI LAH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

There are like 10 threads about this already, but still a great idea. Really hoping this is going to be implemented in the next expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

I also told them to have options for change guild name by paying 30 plats or 50..

instead of making new guild and going all to process of transferring members 1 by 1.. just change the same is simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Guild wars lead to rivalries and fights. I know exactly what it's like to join in a clan/guild war and it ain't pretty.

For instance, I used to be in a clan in the game Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus. We talked to a few other clans and decided to make a clan war with about 7 teams. Since I was an admin of the clan I had to watch over the whole clan war to claim the victors, but after the second round, the other clan started spamming our group chat with insults and swears. We banned all those people from the chat and disqualified them. After the third round which we won the other team started spamming us with private messages and insulting us on ever group chat. My clan started to do the same thing. Since we had an odd amount of teams, we needed to do a FFA finale. I won with an amazing score and won a good amount of itunes money, but 3 days after the win, my account got hacked by the person who came in second place and got me banned from every clan group at the time. In the end, the clan war was a complete disaster and everyone hated each other.

In other Spacetime games people have requested clan wars, but it's been turned down due to the hostility it may cause.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

well in that case its time to look for new game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
    How so?
    This was to the other guild war thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    Guild wars lead to rivalries and fights. I know exactly what it's like to join in a clan/guild war and it ain't pretty.

For instance, I used to be in a clan in the game Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus. We talked to a few other clans and decided to make a clan war with about 7 teams. Since I was an admin of the clan I had to watch over the whole clan war to claim the victors, but after the second round, the other clan started spamming our group chat with insults and swears. We banned all those people from the chat and disqualified them. After the third round which we won the other team started spamming us with private messages and insulting us on ever group chat. My clan started to do the same thing. Since we had an odd amount of teams, we needed to do a FFA finale. I won with an amazing score and won a good amount of itunes money, but 3 days after the win, my account got hacked by the person who came in second place and got me banned from every clan group at the time. In the end, the clan war was a complete disaster and everyone hated each other.

In other Spacetime games people have requested clan wars, but it's been turned down due to the hostility it may cause.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

This was to the other guild war thread...
    DUDE GAME WITH OUT GUILD WAR IS BORING! GAME WITH OUT COMPETITION IS LAME!

THE GAME IS CONCEPT IS TO MAKE FRIENDS COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER AND HAVE FUN.

LETS TALK ABOUT "HOSTILITY" this cant be avoided with or with out guild war swearing and insulting is normal in every online game.

1. not all players have same age group. people who play from age 10-18 is normally get into argument easily.
    2. we don't have same cultures and language. ( people mis-understood or not the right use of words due to lack or poor of knowledge in using ENGLISH.

i told want to pin point all.. but there is a lot of reasons ...

I had been playing online games for more than 13 years in my life... im 27 and working in Dubai and organize huge events. even in adults world its very very normal.. that people mis -understood each other. in different way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

We want password LOL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    DUDE GAME WITH OUT GUILD WAR IS BORING! GAME WITH OUT COMPETITION IS LAME!

THE GAME IS CONCEPT IS TO MAKE FRIENDS COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER AND HAVE FUN.

LETS TALK ABOUT "HOSTILITY" this cant be avoided with or with out guild war swearing and insulting is normal in every online game.

1. not all players have same age group. people who play from age 10-18 is normally get into argument easily.
    2. we don't have same cultures and language. ( people mis-understood or not the right use of words due to lack or poor of knowledge in using ENGLISH.

i told want to pin point all.. but there is a lot of reasons ...

I had been playing online games for more than 13 years in my life... im 27 and working in Dubai and organize huge events. even in adults world its very very normal.. that people mis -understood each other. in different way.
    Nothing is fun with hostility. Guild Wars can break friendships. I suggest making your own private ones but getting set up with a random guild that you don't have friends in will usually result in hostility. Seeing the amount of regular anger in PvP, a guild war can multiply that anger to banning worthy variables.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Nothing is fun with hostility. Guild Wars can break friendships. I suggest making your own private ones but getting set up with a random guild that you don't have friends in will usually result in hostility. Seeing the amount of regular anger in PvP, a guild war can multiply that anger to banning worthy variables.

its not random guild war.. each guild need to accept.. it is like a ladder that you need to challenge who is on the top spot