Thread: Horrible fps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Default Horrible fps?

Lately my fps has been horrible in al. I feel like I'm playing in slow slow motion and I don't think its my phone (RAZR max). I also know my phone isn't out of memory because while running al I have 400-600 mb free. Any one else having this issue with fps. My main wonder is if its the custom ROM I'm using because the day sts updated the crates to have plat, gold etc. I also switched out my ROM.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Lately my fps has been horrible in al. I feel like I'm playing in slow slow motion and I don't think its my phone (RAZR max). I also know my phone isn't out of memory because while running al I have 400-600 mb free. Any one else having this issue with fps. My main wonder is if its the custom ROM I'm using because the day sts updated the crates to have plat, gold etc. I also switched out my ROM.
    I'm going to guess it's the ROM and/or Kernel you're using. I've been using the same ROM/Kernel combo for two months and my performance hasn't changed through all of the recent updates.

Have a NAND backup to revert to?
    Airys <Average Joes>

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakiniku For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakiniku View Post
    I'm going to guess it's the ROM and/or Kernel you're using. I've been using the same ROM/Kernel combo for two months and my performance hasn't changed through all of the recent updates.

Have a NAND backup to revert to?
    Yea I still got my stock ROM. Going look for another ICS ROM now, still haven't updated to jelly been thanks form the tip
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Or just dont root phone

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

6. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Or just dont root phone

Horrible idea. If your phone isn't rooted I suggest you do it now. I figured out the problem too lol, had my phone under clocked to 700hz
    -.- put it at 1.4 and its fine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Horrible idea. If your phone isn't rooted I suggest you do it now. I figured out the problem too lol, had my phone under clocked to 700hz
    can you tell me how to root it? I wanna know lol, and the utube vids all sux
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Terrible idea since im 16 and enjoy having inssurence that covers a broken something not a bricked phone from flashing the wrong rom xP

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Terrible idea since im 16 and enjoy having inssurence that covers a broken something not a bricked phone from flashing the wrong rom xP

Ahhh I see. Just so you know if you brick your phone you can just take it to the dealer and tell em you don't know what happened, worked for my on my of android+ found out I had a free upgrade . @fry: I just googled it for my phone, but it all depends on what phone you have. Most methods require a PC, so download the root file for your phone (Google it) plug your phone into the PC, put it on charge only or media transfer, and run the file. I couldn't understand YouTube videos either so I found a forums called xda or something and found the way to root droid RAZR max

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

use superclickone (latesr version) to root from pc. jst need 2-3min lol to root

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowGunX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Be careful with your phones guys. Using a utility made for a different model of phone will get you a nice expensive paperweight.

One person's root is going to be the next person's brick. The method to root and bootloader unlock varies by phone model and cellular carrier. If you're really interested in messing with your phone, then head to XDA, Rootzwiki, etc and do some really thorough research before taking a crack at it.

@ Cainn, hey at least you were getting some really good battery while underclocked at 700 MHz lol. Glad you found the cause of the problem.
    Airys <Average Joes>

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakiniku For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    can you tell me how to root it? I wanna know lol, and the utube vids all sux
    I rooted my galaxy ace with a thing called Universal root, it works most devices and you download file then install in recovery mode.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cremated For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakiniku View Post
    Be careful with your phones guys. Using a utility made for a different model of phone will get you a nice expensive paperweight.

One person's root is going to be the next person's brick. The method to root and bootloader unlock varies by phone model and cellular carrier. If you're really interested in messing with your phone, then head to XDA, Rootzwiki, etc and do some really thorough research before taking a crack at it.

@ Cainn, hey at least you were getting some really good battery while underclocked at 700 MHz lol. Glad you found the cause of the problem.
    Yea my battery life was great lol. @crem and shadow: You forgot to mention installing safe strap or clock work.....Which I also forgot tell now. At being a paper weight, if your under warrnety take it to your carrier, tell em it won't turn on (DONT SAY YOU WHERE TRYIN TO ROOT) and bam another phone. There's no way for them to tell you where trying to root it(or jail break if on iPhone)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Razer went on a thanks rampage lol. I'll give back once mine come back, they keep disappearing