Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: if u have a problem killing guildies then don't join a game with them on other team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Stop whining when things get sour.leave th3 match if it feels unfair.call for help if choose to stay.kill if wanna kill.flag when the rest wanna flag.no taunting when things doesnt work your way.ensure payback coz death is certain.be courteous n make friends not enemies.be respectful to the rest.revenge when things are rude.

The game is simple, really.and when you stop having fun then its not gaming peace

Lady_Pebbles

I think the pvp patch coming soon will help out a bit in pvp but sadly, it won't change player's ways of pvping. Some of us play it the way its supposed to be played and others do things differently.

*shrugs* Glad spawn kills will be patched at least. Locked rooms might help too, boot the players who don't play fairly (according to your own beliefs on what is/isn't fair) and everyone wins... so what if players make more alts and farm for achievements? Pfft, they're already doing it now along with friends boosting other friends. Not like StS is doing anything about THAT so screw it... locked rooms =win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Pvp or ctf should not be taken personally within guildies. It's just really lame for some guilds to have such "spare me in pvp" policy. They're not just spoiling their members, they aren't helping them improved. Does each members shares gold and gears? No. You work hard for it. You earned it. Now go kill opposing team and win your team. That's real pvp. That's real team play. Why would I not kill you 'cause we're guildies? Get out from here then or keep playing pvp, don't get mad. Nothing personal in pvp. Outside pvp we're guildies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iike View Post
    Pvp or ctf should not be taken personally within guildies. It's just really lame for some guilds to have such "spare me in pvp" policy. They're not just spoiling their members, they aren't helping them improved. Does each members shares gold and gears? No. You work hard for it. You earned it. Now go kill opposing team and win your team. That's real pvp. That's real team play. Why would I not kill you 'cause we're guildies? Get out from here then or keep playing pvp, don't get mad. Nothing personal in pvp. Outside pvp we're guildies.
    i agree. in some ways you arent fighting when the rest are putting the efforts. unless its mutually agreed by all to flag especially when 1 team is outnumbered.

you can never change the way people behave sometimes.that's just how it is.but you can have payback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iike View Post
    Well said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

There is one PvP rule in Misfits thats enforced strictly and it goes something like this:

What happens in PvP, stays in PvP!

Simple innit?

Sometimes GM of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blakadder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Its easy to say if you don't like a game, just leave, but behavior like this really makes it hard to find a decent PvP game to join. Small things like this have resulted in me practically giving up PvP. Not only is the same old stadium and format boring and stale, but it has become increasingly harder to find good matches to join...