Napalm is still on. I just want to destroy all rumors:

1- you can still go to deep hive by killing queen first or in any order, but you'll have to destroy all other monsters before.

2- opening boxes dont change your chances to go to deep hive

3- Napalm is like all rares, it is a random drop, nothing special about dropping chances

4- You can get Napalm without enhancers

5- Napalm is known to be a drop from Queen vular at deep hive. Im not sure if it can be dropped by infested lair's queen.

6- Napalm can be dropped even if skills are used.

Little advice:
- try soloing the queen
- use your best weapon, i do think that the harder you hit, better are your chances to get napalm. TBH my best drops always happen when i m high leveled (using more powerfull weapons, obviously doing more damage and killing faster)
- avoid spending plats for luck enhancers, they dont give that much more luck, re rolls always bring the same noob purple drops at hive... Talking about enhancers, buy the ones with credits at guildhall, they arr discount and cost less
- while doing hive runs, using napalm at first part saves time and avoids you to get all those noob drops... Actually it destroys the eggs and auto kills the vulars in the eggs. If you want free credits, avoid using napalm...
- hive is good place to farm stims

At my 5th farming run, I got my fused napalm by soloing a queen at deep hive during double damage weekend, i used some skills. Got lvl35-45 teammates and im 50. I did 100s of runs, but no more napalm... Im still on it

I hope this may help you... And stop booting for opening boxes or use of skills, because it really has nothing to do with that... I did those runs trying all possibilities and they are true because they did happened.

Dragoonclaws