Thread: question about def,attack,dodge and hit ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default question about def,attack,dodge and hit ??

i looked to some similar threads (i hope i did not miss any..) but the question was not really answered though...
    i was wondering how the relationship between the two categories of def-attack stats...

first is the def and damage ... as i saw from a some players some def are reaching 1k or more and damage from 150-200 ... the values are really so far apart..............
    how much damage does 1 def really reduce??

second is the dodge and hit, hit can go over 100% while dodge as i saw can only as go as far as 40-50? i have not seen someone higher but as seen the values is also so far apart....
    what is the percent to dodge an attack if for exampe i have a 40 dodge and he has 100 hit ?

im sorry im kinda new to the game .. from all the online games i played the stats here are really far apart ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bloodbath For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

If I remember correctly, someone did the damage per armor stat; I believe it was every 10 armor = 1 damage point.

Hit% isn't that reliable, especially with the current amount of dodge in endgame. If it were lower, 100% would do well vs 40 dodge. The dodge is in percentage too, or it seems that way; lets say they have 50 dodge, that means they'll dodge 50% of the time, so you're 100% hit is then negated and you hit less. You might not hit every skill, but you might hit every auto shot. Dodge is really just luck, but the bigger it is the luckier you tend to be.

As for their values in hit% vs dodge, dodge tends to win. If you have high dodge and high hit%, that'll help you out a lot more and you'll do much better. Heres a little example, a com 50 dodge vs an op who has the highest hit%: the op is just using auto and the com isn't moving, in 30 seconds the op will have hit the com 6-9 and all the others have been dodged. I can't really tell you what the exact measurements for it are, but I'll give you my idea of it: subtract the opponents dodge from your hit% and that'll be your new hit% (i.e. 110% hit - 54 dodge = 56% hit).

How well you utilize each stat is the key factor in whether or not they'll help you, how well each stat works is based on how the player plays and uses the stat to their advantage.

So overall, dodge > hit% and damage > armor.

Hope that somewhat helped you.
    Last edited by javier995; 05-24-2013 at 02:28 AM.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Thanks Javi!! ;-) An EXCELLENTÁ responsé
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitchturbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    If I remember correctly, someone did the damage per armor stat; I believe it was every 10 armor = 1 damage point.

Hit% isn't that reliable, especially with the current amount of dodge in endgame. If it were lower, 100% would do well vs 40 dodge. The dodge is in percentage too, or it seems that way; lets say they have 50 dodge, that means they'll dodge 50% of the time, so you're 100% hit is then negated and you hit less. You might not hit every skill, but you might hit every auto shot. Dodge is really just luck, but the bigger it is the luckier you tend to be.

As for their values in hit% vs dodge, dodge tends to win. If you have high dodge and high hit%, that'll help you out a lot more and you'll do much better. Heres a little example, a com 50 dodge vs an op who has the highest hit%: the op is just using auto and the com isn't moving, in 30 seconds the op will have hit the com 6-9 and all the others have been dodged. I can't really tell you what the exact measurements for it are, but I'll give you my idea of it: subtract the opponents dodge from your hit% and that'll be your new hit% (i.e. 110% hit - 54 dodge = 56% hit).

How well you utilize each stat is the key factor in whether or not they'll help you, how well each stat works is based on how the player plays and uses the stat to their advantage.

ty for the reply this helped alot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

That's one of the best explanation I've ever seen. Thanks so much.
    It has been a long day~~~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

More examples please I need more info

Jk bro :*
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

dang!
    i feel like beast in pvp cuz of that
    best explanation of 2013 lol

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.