Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome2 View Post
    Generally, when a competition to level cap before a limited time, is held, it is announced earlier.Its too late for such a competition now imo.

Secondly if you think in a non competative way,like say a special vanity for caping before the Arbiter vanities are released.Then you already know thats for the Arbiter vanities are, given for caping before next cap raise.

Next you want is a super duper special vanity for caping before the announcement competition of super special vanity for caping before the special Arbiter vanities are released.
    yeah agree.

if they should do they need to do announcement so everyone knows and can take their chance so thers no room for complaints later. its kind of late for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    dnt forget guys. it is sl. u all expect too mch.
    i wud like to remind u tht: "EXPECTATIONS HURT"
    i cant help i agree with this. this really is sl.

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

Maybe I can step back a bit and fill you in more where the update to STS-25 came from. Right now, as you might be aware, Arcane Legends is our biggest game to date. It has blown the doors off of what our other games have ever done. We are closing in on 7 Million downloads after only 5 months. That’s why you see the activity you do in Arcane – justifiably so, as we work hard to serve the largest share of Spacetime players.

It is what we can give you at the moment. We hope that it is enough for now. Keep up the constructive feedback and we'll try to make the most out of it.

Cheers,

- g
    so the highest we can expect is to get that arbiter piece that already takes quite of a time to be implemented. (the higher ur hopes the more ull be disapponted, the experience speaks for itself).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

How'd this turn into an argument?

Da fudge cakes..

Anyways, yes implementing an arbiter piece takes time bc of the time it takes to design one that's worthy of being implemented into the game. We shouldn't expec much? After Cinco decided to redesign the arbiter vanity, I can safely speak for most of the community when I say, we will be expecting a lot and something awesome since he decided to make a newer and better version of the next arbiter pieces. A lot of people didn't like the old design, but we didn't care since it had already been designed and there was no changing it; at least we had a set to look forward to.

Now we have to wait, and the suspense in the waiting is killing us. We want to know as soon as possible what it looks like, because I capped and I want my darn flabbit vanity man!!!!

Ik we should be patient, since it's only one Dev working on SL so please guys don't forget that; don't expect too much because there's a limit to what one man can do.

Also, addressing the "early cap vanity"; I am strongly against this. It's too late for it, and there was no announcement made for it. It would be very unfair to do this, as many people are still taking their time to cap. I don't care about a "early cap vanity", as long as I get my set bonus when I complete my arbiter set I'll be happy.

To sum it all up: don't expect too much as cinco can't do everything, be patient the arbiter piece will come, and keep playing SL and show the other communities that even tho we are highly neglected we still haven't lost faith in our beloved SL.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post

Da fudge cakes..

Anyways, yes implementing an arbiter piece takes time bc of the time it takes to design one that's worthy of being implemented into the game. We shouldn't expec much? After Cinco decided to redesign the arbiter vanity, I can safely speak for most of the community when I say, we will be expecting a lot and something awesome since he decided to make a newer and better version of the next arbiter pieces. A lot of people didn't like the old design, but we didn't care since it had already been designed and there was no changing it; at least we had a set to look forward to.

Now we have to wait, and the suspense in the waiting is killing us. We want to know as soon as possible what it looks like, because I capped and I want my darn flabbit vanity man!!!!

Ik we should be patient, since it's only one Dev working on SL so please guys don't forget that; don't expect too much because there's a limit to what one man can do.

Also, addressing the "early cap vanity"; I am strongly against this. It's too late for it, and there was no announcement made for it. It would be very unfair to do this, as many people are still taking their time to cap. I don't care about a "early cap vanity", as long as I get my set bonus when I complete my arbiter set I'll be happy.

To sum it all up: don't expect too much as cinco can't do everything, be patient the arbiter piece will come, and keep playing SL and show the other communities that even tho we are highly neglected we still haven't lost faith in our beloved SL.
    I didn't know that he us redesigning the arbiter Set's. Is there any official statement about this or is it just a suspicion?
    <a href=https://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?s=11a98ef084ea0b89789e42bffa2a9b21&attachmentid=18894  title=Name:  
Views: 
Size:  >Attachment 18894</a>
    "Out of sight, out of mind"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quanebo View Post
    jeez dude just leave this thread..we don't need anymore drama. and btw him not making sense..? I cant understand half of what you type..
    its ur fault tht u cant understand. u should leave this thread instead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

its ur fault tht u cant understand. u should leave this thread instead.
    im not the one annoying everyone. we don't need another thread being closed due to u not keeping ur mouth shut.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aracnus View Post
    if you're trying to be "hip" shadow, by making the words shorter, you're just making yourself look even more stupid. I'm pretty sure most of the forums thinks you're like 8 now..
    ur IQ is so limited. seems like u r kid.
    most ppl think me 8? lol. we shall see.
    this is not an english exam to write full english wrds. not only i even u nd others use short form wrds too. m on mobile not in computer.
    idc wat others think of me. i m begining to feel like m wasting my time with kids like u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

im not the one annoying everyone. we don't need another thread being closed due to u not keeping ur mouth shut.
    cant u mind ur own business? they already annoyed me making this unfair suggestion.
    this thread must me close as it doesnt make any sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Da fudge cakes..

+1 bro
    yup it is unfair to give away spcl vanity without early announcement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero View Post
    I didn't know that he us redesigning the arbiter Set's. Is there any official statement about this or is it just a suspicion?
    Yea there is, let me look for it and I'll get back to you on it. Might've been Apollo saying it tho, but I'll look for it.

But he's not redesigning the whole set, just the remaining pieces. Sorry if I worded incorrectly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yea there is, let me look for it and I'll get back to you on it. Might've been Apollo saying it tho, but I'll look for it.

But he's not redesigning the whole set, just the remaining pieces. Sorry if I worded incorrectly.
    That's so cool! Thanks once again cinco! Whatever you design would be good enough, after all it's the thought that counts. Yay! Good job finding this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

So I looked in every possible thread that it would be, but he doesn't say it even once. Then again, Cinco isn't the most active former.

I guess it was just pure assumption from what I read what others said, my sincere apologies. You can find some assumptions in this thread, but I too think he's redesigning it otherwise we would've gotten the vanity with the update. Instead of that happening we lost the arbiter guys, so it really makes me think that we will have a redesigned vanity arms and legs. But it's just pure assumptions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drxx View Post
    That's so cool! Thanks once again cinco! Whatever you design would be good enough, after all it's the thought that counts. Yay! Good job finding this
    o_O so u didnt knew tht Cinco was redesigning?
    *facepalm*
    y r u in forum?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

o_O so u didnt knew tht Cinco was redesigning?
    *facepalm*
    y r u in forum?
    y r u still talking? like seriously dude learn to shut it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default I think

If you notice in all these problems, ideas, etc...that nobody has gotten a dev to answer in SL,DL, and PL. but if u notice every AL thread gets answered. Might as well give up and wait for the pigs to start flyin'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aracnus View Post
    if you're trying to be "hip" shadow, by making the words shorter, you're just making yourself look even more stupid. I'm pretty sure most of the forums thinks you're like 8 now..
    Ikr it is so bd lke ttlly.

@ shadow shut up
    Last edited by gison; 05-31-2013 at 11:20 PM.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

y r u still talking? like seriously dude learn to shut it.
    who r u to tell me shut up?
    u go shutup, mind ur business kiddo,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gison View Post
    Ikr it is so bd lke ttlly.

@ shadow shut up
    welcome gison,
    anymore yet to come against me eh?
    phantam, drxx, arcnus, quan nd now u gison came, lol cool,
    so u all hav no good reply against me, thts y u all saying thos cheap wrds 'shut up' ROFL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

legen... wait for it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

welcome gison,
    so u all hav no good reply against me, thts y u all saying thos cheap wrds 'shut up' ROFL
    It's a reason we don't like you, your plain annoying! I think most of us would say more then 'shut up', but don't want to be banned. Haven't you noticed? The more you carry on the more people your making angry. I suggest you shut up "EH"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

welcome gison,
    Are you here in thread to annoy people?
    plz were here in thread to communicate,to be updated, know tips and guides and some other stuff. If your always like that and annoy more and more People its best for you to just "shut up". If you got any negative answers etc just read and listen. look, almost all active forum members is mad at u cuz of your blah blah blah and all your answers was negative i have also notice all your posts. Listen, if your not going to follow and more ppl annoys u. Its better than we ignore you. i mean really almost all your post made ppl mad.

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.