Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Submissions to the Design a Banner Contest

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Default Submissions to the Design a Banner Contest

This Contest has closed. Check out the winners here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?100789

Design a Banner Contest Submissions

Please read the contest announcement thread for all the details of this contest. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...er-Competition

A good submission post will include:

• Your in-game Arcane Legends character name:
    • Brief written description as to why you created this design.
    • Image of your design which must be 62 pixels wide by 128 pixels tall. The bottom left and right corners of the image area are not used in creation of the banner.
    • Only one side please. The same image will be used for the front and the back of the banner.

Here is a sample image:

Name:  sample-banner.png
Views: 3601
Size:  7.5 KB

Deadline for Submissions – Monday, June 3rd at 11:59 AM Central US Time
    The cut off time will be taken from the timestamp of the forum post of your entry.

Prizes

Winner: 500 Platinum, 1 Mythic Amulet of their choice (more details at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...mulet-and-Ring) and their Banner Art used in game as the prize for the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge.

First Runner Up: 250 Platinum

Next 10 Runners Up: 50 Platinum each.

Only one entry per person.
    If you want to change your submission you can go to your earlier submission and edit the post to change to your new submission.

Judging
    Entries will be judged by the Spacetime Studios Development Team. The criteria will be just how awesome the entry is and how much we would want to wear it over our heads if we were top 25 placers in the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge.

Remember – all design art MUST be your own – created and submitted by you!

Submission Agreement

This is the agreement of SpaceTime Studios LLC, a Texas limited liability company located on the Internet at Spacetimestudios.com ("SPACETIME"), and you ("Submitter").

This Submission Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into as of the date of acceptance, as provided below, by Submitter.

The Submitter desires to furnish SPACETIME with one or more sets of source designs for Content (the "Content") for review and consideration for publication by SPACETIME, on, in, or in connection with SPACETIME’s online game now known as “Arcane Legends.”

It is a condition to SPACETIME's acceptance, consideration, and possible publication of the Content that Submitter agrees to the following terms and conditions:

1. Submitter acknowledges that SPACETIME is engaged in extensive research and development in many areas, including without limitation ongoing development of Arcane Legends and other games and communities, and other content for the consumer marketplace. Submitter further acknowledges that in the course of its business SPACETIME receives from others, including other submitters, its own employees and employees of its affiliates, numerous submissions of concepts, ideas, and designs for Content, and that SPACETIME may have developed or may in the future develop materials, or may have received or may in the future receive submissions of materials, similar or identical to those presented to SPACETIME by Submitter. Submitter understands that Submitter will not be entitled to any recognition or other consideration for any submitted materials nor will Submitter be entitled to recognition or consideration because of the use by SPACETIME or any of its affiliates of any such similar or identical material.

2. In the event that SPACETIME determines, in its sole discretion, that Content provided by Submitter may be added to, integrated into, or otherwise included in Arcane Legends and for related purposes, then Submitter will be deemed to have granted SPACETIME an irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid, right and license in and to the Content for purposes of use of Content in Arcane Legends, other products or services or SPACETIME, and for institutional purposes for and for the benefit of SPACETIME. The license includes all rights under copyright, and the full right to modify, edit, revise, or otherwise alter the Content. Submitter hereby waives all moral rights he or she may have in and to the Content. The license granted hereunder includes, without limitation, the right for SPACETIME to make derivative works based on or incorporating Submitter’s Content.

3. When and if SPACETIME utilizes Content, it will endeavor to provide recognition of Submitter on it Arcane Legends Internet Site; provided that failure to do so will not be a breach of this Agreement. Consideration of the Content by SPACETIME, and the recognition set forth in this Section, is the sum total of consideration to be provided to Submitter in connection with rights granted herein. SPACETIME will be under no further obligation to enter into a relationship with Submitter; however nothing in this Agreement shall preclude the parties from entering into future negotiations with respect to Content or further services from Submitter. SPACETIME shall have no obligation to return any Content to Submitter.

4. Submitter represents and warrants that (i) all Content is an original work of authorship created by Submitter; ; (ii) Submitter has the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit and/or convey to SPACETIME the Content and the rights granted herein, (iii) no use of Content as provided herein by SPACETIME or its designee(s) will infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party; (iv) Submitter has the right and authority to enter into this Agreement with SPACETIME and (v) no outstanding agreements exist, whether written or implied, which are inconsistent with any of the provisions of this Agreement.

5. This Agreement shall be governed by and conEngineerued in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to the conflicts of law principles thereof. Any action arising out of this Agreement will be brought only in the State of Federal courts located in Austin, Texas, and Submitter expressly consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the foregoing courts. In addition to any recovery, the prevailing party in any action will be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs in connection with any action.

6. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. No waiver or modification of any of the terms of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and signed by each of the parties hereto.

7. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or unenforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement, it being hereby agreed that such provisions are severable and that this Agreement shall be conEngineerued in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted.

8. It is a material provision of this Agreement that Submitter represents to SPACETIME that he or she is over the age of 18 and fully authorized and capable of entering into this Agreement and being legally bound thereby. But for Submitter making this foregoing representation to SPACETIME, SPACETIME would not enter into the Agreement with Submitter.

ACCEPTED AND AGREED UPON BY SPACETIME.

BY POSTING IN THE THREAD BELOW, SUBMITTER AGREES TO BE FULLY BOUND BY THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
    Last edited by Samhayne; 06-05-2013 at 10:12 AM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Here is a sample entry:

Character Name: Samhayne
    Why I created this image: I wanted something to show people how to enter the contents. Plus, I like smiley faces!
    Banner Image:

Name:  smile.png
Views: 3487
Size:  8.9 KB

Note: My Photoshop skills are weak. If you want to win, you will need some stronger fu! A smiley probably won't cut it.

Please do not post "reserved" This thread is only for entries. Your position in the thread doesn't matter, so there is no need to "reserve" a post. Thanks!
    Last edited by Samhayne; 05-30-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My in game name: Calethewhalee
    Why I created this design: I wanted to make something that would symbolize royalty and honor.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Calethewhalee; 05-28-2013 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

IGN: Genevene

The gold/black frame represents imperfection, because team work is still necessary to cover each others weaknesses which is why we hunt in parties
    The background of red and green represents blood sweat and tears
    The thing in the middle that looks like a clock/compass is a sun dial (I designed it to be pretty LoL) I decided to use a sundial instead of a clock because based on the game I doubt there'll be clocks around it looks medieval style and the bolt of lightning coming from it represents speed. The sundial glows because it depends on its own power (magically ofcourse) to tell time without the need of the sun it's capable of making its own shadow, kind of like how the top 25 relies on their own strength. The sundial isn't showing any particular time on the banner but I thought like a clock it could be shaded in yellow for hour orange for minute kinda like the glow

Last edited by Di27; 06-03-2013 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Changed banner

Main St. , Rockhorn Summit in Tindirin, Arlor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Entry:

Character Name:Pointilism
    Why I created This:I support STS,I want to help other players out,Im a little good at photo editing and I could use 50 Platinum

Last edited by Helicopter; 05-30-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IGN:Akosijerico
    Brief explanation for my banner: Well, the theme of my banner is about a running man. Which relates for the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge.
    Name:  running-man-md.png
Views: 3360
Size:  1.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

IGN: Hofniel
    Design Description: This is my way of saying thank you for creating a good free game with a friendly community of gamers around the world!
    Symbol : A winged-hourglass to be the icon of the competition
    Color: Yellow Gold is for the Mythic Color and with Royalty
    Last edited by Hofniel; 06-02-2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Added Design Created

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Character Name: playerANDRE
    Why I created this image: Because i want a banner that resembles time and nostalgia..

( Still process)

Name:  incartal banner - playerandre.jpg
Views: 2954
Size:  5.9 KB
    Last edited by Gensin; 05-30-2013 at 02:55 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default TIme Run Challenge Banner

Name:  AL Time Run REV Gold.png
Views: 2629
Size:  35.0 KB

Hope it hit the jackpot!!

Concept: Since it is the winner of the time run, I put the skull biting the Time itself. In order to show that the wearer already conquer the time pits. To make it more exclusive, I added a golden leaf crown and side of the banner to be gold.

Toons: Barzagli

Name:  ScreenshBarzagliot_2013-05-30-08-54-20.jpg
Views: 2825
Size:  245.7 KB
    Last edited by barzagli; 05-31-2013 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Forgot to give the concept

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to barzagli For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Character Name: Abrai

• Clockwise Arrow. This arrow represents time.
    • Horse. Horse represents speed and power. It is often associated with wars and competitions.
    • Gold. Gold color symbolizes excellence. It is believed that gold increases power, promotes courage, confidence and willpower.
    • Blue. Blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality and is often associated with being elite or someone considered to be the best in a particular society or category.

Banner Image:

Last edited by abrai; 05-30-2013 at 08:59 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Character Name: Skydagger
    Why I created this image:
    Name:  banner.jpg
Views: 2925
Size:  10.5 KB
    *No Internet Picture used all come from Photoshop Tools Environment*
    *Original Artwork*

Brief description

First of all i got this idea when im playing COD very not relative xD lol but yup while playing. oh well here it goes
    The BLACK & YELLOW checkered lines there came from the idea of start/finish line on car racing.
    The BLACK & WHITE 4 box checkered there came from the idea of a flag waving when you finish a run. etc "symbolizing you got the position on the run" or "You made it"

The Logo:
    The hand that holds the timer that i made it looks GOLD was the trophy ! Trophy of gaining success on a high position on a run.
    The two leaves that crossing each other, i made also GOLD color for the success for victory from idea of laurel wreath on roman's symbolism.
    The confetti symbolizing that you gain a full victory or happiness on winning

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 2964
Size:  146.7 KB
    .....GOODLUCK EVERYONE.....
    Last edited by SkyDagger; 06-03-2013 at 03:21 AM.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SkyDagger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IGN: Zscarlet

Name:  asdsasd.png
Views: 2568
Size:  12.4 KB

I created this design because I like simple Banner that can make you comfortable with it. I put wolf after the the logo of Arcane legends because I think all in the Arcane leader boards are like wolves because they will do anything to achieve their goals like pack of wolves hunting there prey.Bloodthirst

Thanks.
    Good Luck Everyone!
    Last edited by bokizs; 06-02-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Name:  sample-banner.jpg
Views: 2798
Size:  7.1 KB

I think the winner shall receive a trophy elegant in an exclusive banner

char: warriorindo
    guild: devian misfitz

Name:  photo(1).jpg
Views: 2731
Size:  72.4 KB

thanks
    Last edited by warriorindo; 05-31-2013 at 03:56 AM. Reason: upload photo

18. The Following User Says Thank You to warriorindo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Name:  PicsArt_1369800531849.jpg
Views: 3035
Size:  8.8 KB

chracter name: bluesponge
    this is my idea...the banner means'the fastest in arcane legends' ..and
    i like simple banners ...thanks
    Last edited by edielon; 05-29-2013 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Name:  ALbanner2newq cdr.png
Views: 2353
Size:  14.2 KB

IGN : Cashzz

This design I created for who kill enemies like a hungry lions
    Last edited by cashzz; 06-01-2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: wishing

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cashzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

IGN: Athenum

The color gold represents royalty, the purple aspect of the banner symbolizes nobility. A golden clock with an arrow passing by beneath it symbolizes time and speed. For the players that surely beat the timed run can be likened to an arrow that flies straight and true, yet deadly when it strikes. Lightning represents the power of the Gods imbued into the player that accomplished the task.

Here is my entry:

Name:  Banner speed shrunk.jpg
Views: 2822
Size:  26.8 KB

This is what it looks like on a Character.

Name:  banner on char.jpg
Views: 2849
Size:  83.4 KB
    Last edited by Athenum; 05-31-2013 at 08:03 AM. Reason: updated the banner. added banner on character

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Athenum For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

ign: Beelzzebob

I created this design based on what i would like to wear if i am on timed run leader boards.. i used the arcane clock because it always signifies in the game that time is running out; the running man signifies the player beating the clock.. ;the number on the bottom signifies the season we are in (season 4): the color red.. always somewhat reminds me of speed...

Name:  timed run.jpg
Views: 2965
Size:  28.6 KB

hope u like wat i made thnx for viewing

Name:  vi.jpg
Views: 3009
Size:  137.5 KB
    Last edited by Beelzzebob; 05-29-2013 at 06:28 AM.
    Need your very own customized signature made?
    Quality Signatures here at Beelzzebob's Custom Sigshop

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Beelzzebob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face banner of my country

Character Name: kaykashyap
    Why I created this image: i saw banners of many countries but not mine,so i created a banner,to represent my country!!
    cheers

Name:  010.png
Views: 2813
Size:  13.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default #1 Design

Name:  Design-1.png
Views: 2898
Size:  13.4 KB

Name:  Banner-Mock.jpg
Views: 3143
Size:  225.8 KB

Yellow - To marks the symbol of "Top", "High", "Royal".
    Purple/Hourglass - To symbolise the player darkest hour and the effort to get to the top.
    IV - IV or Four(4) represents the Season 4

Last edited by wrathstorm; 05-29-2013 at 03:48 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23078&d=1358418767
    FB: Wrathstorm L31 | Guild: Malaysian Pro (GM: Apai)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to wrathstorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Red face

Good luck to all of our artistic members,

Name: Kaukis
    Red to symbolize our Arcane natures,
    Broken clock for obvious connection,
    "A" hand guard stack-able for multiple contest uses
    Golden Slag head pommel because I like Slag

Name:  BANNER.png
Views: 2685
Size:  10.6 KB

[Name:  Kaukis Back.png
Views: 2881
Size:  221.6 KB

At the very least it would allow me to contribute to a game that takes up so much of my life.
    Last edited by Kaukis; 05-30-2013 at 09:21 AM. Reason: I find it hard to settle.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaukis For This Useful Post: