Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prepare 4 E3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Default Prepare 4 E3

E3 is so close with so much that is going to be revealed! There's going to be so much along with 3 days of live multiplayer for Battlefield 4. Best part will be when DICE reveals the Star Wars game that they are making!
    So... what is the part that you are all looking forward to in E3?

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Im hoping Microsoft can pull something out of the bag, because up to now the xbox one just looks like a huge flop.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd:1128815
    Im hoping Microsoft can pull something out of the bag, because up to now the xbox one just looks like a huge flop.
    The used game ordeal is really hurting them along with the fact that you have to go online every 24 hours. You can only play off-line for a set time also. Total Biscuit had a video going over some things that Microsoft finally talked about.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

What might really hurt them more is that Warframe, Planetside 2, Blacklight, and War Thunder will be on the PS4 as free to plays and are already really fun to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:1128821
    The used game ordeal is really hurting them along with the fact that you have to go online every 24 hours. You can only play off-line for a set time also. Total Biscuit had a video going over some things that Microsoft finally talked about.
    All Sony need to say is that the ps4 can play used games and that they wont be using the "always online" feature and theyve already won
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:1128825
    What might really hurt them more is that Warframe, Planetside 2, Blacklight, and War Thunder will be on the PS4 as free to plays and are already really fun to play.
    Im not sure if it's true or not, but apparently fifa ultimate team will be xbox exclusive. If it is true thats a huge thing for Microsoft

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd:1128828
    All Sony need to say is that the ps4 can play used games and that they wont be using the "always online" feature and theyve already won
    Very true. Console players have always enjoyed being able to pop a disc into the console and play the games they buy, pre-owned or new, without the hastle of hardware requirements. This thing that Microsoft is doing seems more like a huge money grab and an attack to restrict the console players' use with the games they own. If I buy a game, I should be able to do what I want with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:1128833
    Quote Originally Posted by Matutd:1128828
    Very true. Console players have always enjoyed being able to pop a disc into the console and play the games they buy, pre-owned or new, without the hastle of hardware requirements. This thing that Microsoft is doing seems more like a huge money grab and an attack to restrict the console players' use with the games they own. If I buy a game, I should be able to do what I want with it.
    With this whole concept youre hardly "buying" a game, it just seems like a new way to rent games to me...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Talking about E3, Star Wars Battlefront 3 is going to be the major thing that I'm looking forward to next to Battlefield 4.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    Im not sure if it's true or not, but apparently fifa ultimate team will be xbox exclusive. If it is true thats a huge thing for Microsoft
    I'm not a big fan of Fifa nor do i know how big its community is so I can't really grasp the outcome of it being a Xbox One exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    With this whole concept you're hardly "buying" a game, it just seems like a new way to rent games to me...
    Yea. We'd be paying money for the game, but we would barely have any control over it or the console that we buy. It's like a puppet with strings. We'd be the puppets while Microsoft tries to play as the puppeteer.
    Last edited by Cahaun; 06-08-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Since football (or soccer -.-) is the biggest sport in the UK, and possibly even the world, you can imagine that the only 'decent football game' that exists at the moment is going to produce a whole load of sales. And one game mode in fifa is ultimate team which is arguably the best/most played game mode on the game. If they make that xbox exclusive, it's likely it's going to affect console sales too.

Having said that, no matter how many games they make xbox exclusive, if they dont change something about what theyre doing at the moment, it's likely that the ps4 is the downright winner in the 'battle of the consoles'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    Really?
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider023:1129981
    Really?
    Yup. Planetside 2 itself is something I'd buy a PS4 for.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Halflife 3

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers:1130232
    Halflife 3

That'd be great. I miss the crowbar and headcrabs then and now.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

That'd be great. I miss the crowbar and headcrabs then and now.
    Lol xD i never played but heard halflife 3 was a myth so thought id scare you guys

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Lol xD i never played but heard halflife 3 was a myth so thought id scare you guys

Halflife 1 & 2 are one of the best games of the century!
    (Or at least of the last decade) - beside GTA San Andreas of course.

On topic: I'm so looking for games like GTA V or The Elder Scrolls online.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Me too, I always wanted to play Planetside 2 unfortunately my Mac cannot support the system...
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider023:1130561
    Me too, I always wanted to play Planetside 2 unfortunately my Mac cannot support the system...
    Another good reason why Planetside 2 will be even more successful when on the PS4. It'll bring in the people who couldn't play it on their computers or are originally Playstation players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

For the people who are still sticking along with this thread and E3, you get a new forum commercial.