Thread: PL DPS Meter Updated 1.4 Up For Download [3/9/2013]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation PL DPS Meter Updated 1.4 Up For Download [3/9/2013]

hello my name is jgrrgth AKA EFS RAMPAGE X i had made a pocket legends dps that works of 3/9/2013 The DPS Meter Is Now Up For Down Load YAY!!!!!!!!!! And No Google Chrome Needed!

[ What It Does ]
    It Reads You Your DPS That You Are Doing Including Your Skills ( The DPS On Your Avatar Page Does Not Include Your Skills )

[ Update Log]
    Version 1.4 [ Newest ]: Fixed Bugs, Added A battery Meter
    Version 1.3: New Lay Out, Bugs Fixed, F11 For Normal Screen, F12 For Full Screen

[ Known Bugs ]
    1. Check For Updates Link Might Not Work [ Fixed ]
    2. Freeze ERRORS Only For a Few Secounds
    3. DPS Meter Reads That You ARE Doing Damage In Towne [ Cause It Cant Find NPC's ]
    4. DPS Delay Some Times
    5. Script ERROR [ Fixed No More Script ERRORS ]

[ Requirements ]
    1. Computer [ Sorry It's ONLY For Computer As Of Right Now ]
    2. .Net Framework 4.5+ Heres The Link To That: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=30653

[ Download ]
    MediaFire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qad15a7qcgvzrgh
    It May Say It Has A Virus On It That Only Because Not That Many People Have Downloaded It Once More People Download It That Virus Messge Will Go Away

[ Picture Of The NEWEST Update Version 1.4 ]

[ Videos ]
    How To Use

NO VIRUS PROOF

[ Vouches ]
    Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    I've been using this, and I can vouch for him that this is legit, it doesn't "lag" while using it, and it can be useful for ALL of you. I seriously recommend you guys try this.
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightSkye View Post
    I've seen the DPS Meter in action and have tested it before release for Jggrgth.
    I trusted him enough to give it a try. I have not experienced any issues so far.
    I am not asking any of you to do the same - The hesitation is understandable.
    But please do keep in mind that he only had good intentions behind his actions and he's put his best effort into making this.

@ Jgrrgth - I've seen and heard your "typewriter" go for hours working on this.
    Everyone here has a right to be wary tho. They would be downloading this, fully trusting that you haven't put something sneaky in it.
    Take this into account and make sure to take the comments here as advice on how to improve the meter/original post, rather than immediately being defensive. Just be patient and hopefully the devs have some feed back

As your friend, I don't want to see your hard work go to waste because of a few rash actions
    Last edited by jgrrgth; 03-10-2013 at 05:52 PM.