Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please play the changes and experiment with different builds before going crazy, k?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Default Please play the changes and experiment with different builds before going crazy, k?

Today we had a pretty nice patch come out for Arcane Legends. If you haven't seen them already, please check out the notes at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...pdate-(115460)

There are some awesome new maps to play and a number of refinements and balance changes. I've already had a couple people (over)react to the patch notes by picking out some of the balance changes and then saying something like, "OMG my class is nothing now!" This all after the patch only being out for an hour or so.

So, I want to throw this out there as an open invitation to play the game and take full advantage of the ability to respec your character for free. Play! Change up your build! Experiment with different skill combinations! Just because some "cookie cutter" builds you were using before might not be as optimal as they used to be doesn't mean that there are not great new builds waiting for you to find! With the changes to stat contributions there are even more ways to build your character out and be successful!

Thanks very much for keeping things on an even keel and also thanks heaps for playing Arcane Legends!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post: