This isn't a fancy guild thread. Just some words on how we play.

Not saying we dominate, or we're the greatest of all time. But we can hold our own!

We play how we like to play. (FFA, ctf, rush, whatever)

I am the GM. We have many active players. I try to keep the trash talk out of our games... That doesn't always work. When you play our style feelings and pride sometimes get hurt. Then people start the trash talk some members can't resist to stick up for themself and our guild. We prefer an even match! But after a few people get mad and want to team, spawn, watever to get back at us, we are more than willing to return the favor.

I have seen many people talk about how they want to play how the game was meant to be played ( FFA, kill or be killed). These same people rage when it happens??? If any of my friends are mad at my guild and want to team or spawn me or my guild that is fine. I promise I won't get mad if you kill me!!! If anyone does not like this style of play you are able to leave the fight at any time. If I was getting teamed 3-1 it would be silly to stay. Although I might put up a fight for a while, being hard headed.

If anyone is looking to join, find me or anyone in the guild. It is not for everyone as you need to be able to defend yourself on a regular basis.

I fully understand this thread will be flamed hard. When people are passionate as most of us are with this game someones pride is bound to get hurt. Please keep it PG, and respectful if at all possible.

Gather your guild and friends and lets fight it out!!!