Quote Originally Posted by mstj View Post
Well. This is how I quit new veng.

I used to use ss, veng, hor, jugg. All str, 5 mighty.
And becasue of the change, I used ss first to stun, following with veng, and jugg to taunt, and another ss for dmg & stun and auto attack. And wait to see others and my health to use hor, but new veng gives me about 20% of mana back while my 40% of health is gone, even with HoR on, my health is going down below 50%, and mana is still below 50% because I have to use other skills to tank, and before long, ran out of mana and health, couldn't use hor or jugg, spamming pots and charge hor, struggling and dead at some point, and kill all my party....

It works as it says, but seems not giving enough mana back for me. I don't know how some people says it give you enough mana. (No sarcastic. Real curious. )

It's same that I had to spam health pots, but it's harder to do tank now.

I can't give up str, because I have only one attack, and it will be too weak for pvp.
It worked well before new lvl cap. My ss makes 300-600 dmg which is enough to kill 1600 -2k health rogue and mage.

Now with new lvl cap rogue got 900+ armor and more dmg, my build wasn't working so well because of poor dmg. My jugg, veng and HoR can't defense me from rogues massive attack now.

So I change veng to windmill all 5. And removed all taunt point and mana regen in ss (this gives nothing) and put 5 in passive int, all str, 5 mighty.
I still have good dmg, mana is ok with good mana regen pet or even without it if I be careful.

But still dmg is weak in pvp. Not great, but better. So I give up new veng.

Any one really getting enough mana from it? Or tell me how to use new veng properly?
I even tried to just use veng and activate all taunt skills in the middle of elite mobs, no mana more than 50% but dead. Ridicules.
Tried for two day, still miss the dmg and crit buff, but gave up new veng.

Sorry. but maybe just more mana regen?
It just distract me from doing tanking only.
THANK YOU. Seriously you summoned exactly everything that I wanted to say in the beginning. Thanks again