So I decided to go back to dex yesterday on my bear because I really enjoy playing that way and learned some things about the other side. With no surprise to anyone except me, I was back to str by the end of the day. My dex setup was Level 50 thoth or isis helm, level 50 isis leather, level 45 isis wing, and mostly the level 50 thoth talon. I also had a super power hitting slow purple bow that I tried switching to. So here were my two options, and this is not for running, just for playing. Armor Pot (required) and survive with talon and shield but deal around ~2-3~ damage or Armor Pot, use the balista, deal nice damage, and still die potted.
So I realized, str warriors need pots for running, while dex warriors need pots just to stay alive. The high dodge was nice but deceiving. I survived a lot of hits because I dodged them, but MOST actual hits were one shot death. No pot punching, no isis bringing me back, just death.
Only benefit I found was it was fun going through low level dungeons with the quick strike talon on zero armor mobs. Using it in AO3 was a complete joke. I might go back if I find a Megablaster of the Void, but there was no way of farming one as dex.