Thread: Suggested PvP Level

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twink View Post
    Just because you have more posts on here does not mean you can behave so arrogant and put yourself above everyone else. Who are you to tell me what is fun and what isnt?

You obviously havent played against a level 1 yet, so I accept your challange (if you dare to PVP with me) - PM for ign

And speaking of wasting time.... Seriously? How much time do you spent here on forums and in the game? Im not saying its all a waste of time - the relaxation time is important, but the rest is just a waste of time. Go and do something productive instead. And stop degrading level 1 PVP, not only because you have no idea about it, but also because higher level PVP sucks atm and you know that.
    I see that I have hit not just one, but a few nerves of yours, Klemen.

1. Where have I stated that I'm putting myself above everyone else? That post was meant to be taken with a little bit of lightheartedness.

2. I never told you what was fun and what isn't. I stated my opinion on it. So my question to you is, who are you to tell me what I can consider fun and what isn't?

3. You obviously did not read my post. I stated that I do not play L1 because of the reasons I stated in that quoted post. I prefer not to waste my time on something so boring and monotonous as auto attacking. Also, before you say L1 is balanced, take a look at your hit percent. It is luck if you hit or not as you should know, hit percent being at 66% means that you have a 66% chance to hit. It acts like a re-roll. One person may have several lucky re-rolls while another person may not. Since the main damage is from auto attack, a few lucky re-rolls of hit will determine the outcome of the match.

4. A lot of the time I spend on forums, I do not consider wasted as the forums stimulate thinking and allow me to practice my writing skills. Heck, deconstructing your flame-baited post is intellectually stimulating.

5. L1 PvP sucks too. Hit Percent = the luck based stat in that level. Besides that, what can you do? Kite? Bow Bears/Bow Birds with an auto crossbow will win that one due to higher hit percent. L1 PvP is all about finding the correctly stat'd items and attempting to logically win. The only thing is, since hit percent is below 100, again, a large part of it relies on luck.

Higher level PvP may suck at the moment, but I do not fall asleep playing it like I would do playing a L1.

I'm surprised, Klemen, I must have hit several nerves of yours considering how irrational that post was. I know you're more intelligent than that.

Also, from the WoM forums, I'm Twinktastical. I have got to say, that was very very fun.
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-15-2013 at 01:59 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: