Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Default Important note to the PL Community

This was originally posted by Samhayne:

To Vholt, thanks very much for the kind words. Your thread derailment attests that most people don't post to voice their opinions when everything is rosy in their world. That's generally why, like in any other circle, the gossip or what needs to be changed, improved or is controversial will get the attention. It's just human nature.

For those who are calling for more - yup we know you want it. Whether you want it for PL/SL/DL/AL or you want a completely new game, there is always something more that someone wants. Ultimately, we'll never be able to satisfy everyone. We do what we can. We have a fun update for DL coming in the near future. I'll be posting more about that soon. PL and SL will get some love too. The bottom line is that the majority of our players are right now playing AL. It makes the most sense for us to use the majority of our limited resources on AL. That's just running our business well, which we need to do. Otherwise there might not be a Spacetime Studios or any updates in the future, ya know?

For those who are asking for more, can you please move to a more appropriate thread, such as: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...5-_-really-sts

Thanks, as always, for your interest and enthusiasm for Spacetime Games. Ultimately, we wouldn't be making games if we didn't have fans who love to play them.
    I think that the PL community has trouble taking into account STS's view point. I think we feel denied to a certain extent, but we're not really forgotten. STS should focus on AL in my opinion to expand their business (as any business does); but I just hope PL doesn't go to waste.

I'm sure some of you think I'm a bit "nerdy" so-to-say, and that I've been too hooked to the STS community. Well, obviously I am. This community is awesome, and there a whole different group of friends for me. Hopefully the PL community can take into account the attention we've had in the past.
    Last edited by Delphina; 03-15-2013 at 11:20 PM.