Quote Originally Posted by Thegrimreaper View Post
Each does suck but in dif ways camera rotation is a dumb thing to complain about....arcane legends is always fluctuating due to the fact that its a new game...so until lvl 51 cap or so there will be sucky periods and great periods due to refinement....now let's compare games...arcane legends= cunning edge graphics...human toon that pass as realistic ....chargeable skills...pets that actually do something.... A gold cap that's 10 times the one in pl....passive skills...elite lvls that are more challenging, and let's look at pocket legends= cartoonish wildlife as toons, easy levels, crap economy, no story line or attempt at one, all pocket legends has going for it is that its a older game with more levels and places to explore.....you tell me which is better for a mature gamer who has played diablo call of duty and other well known games
Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Lolwut plz do research before posting. Honestly... Im being serious. You deffinately aren't a founder if you were then that little join date would been 2010 one doesnt wait 2 years to get on forums. Also graphics are better yes because they had to cut out the rotating camera which sucks because im sure in pvp you dont lije getting back stabbed. Haha later..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall