What if everything you believed was wrong :O

so here is my proposition is that Dragon drop rates are different for each boss. It seems to vary by day (I know it sounds crazy but it is true). Some days I will be farming and will see 4 drops from baron and none from duke or emma, other days I see 3-4 drops from emma or duke and none from baron.

Many say that dragon drops are on the same table for all bosses, when really I think Vlod messes with that table because of his drop rate to every person. So therefore instead of getting a dragon reroll from baron you get a Claymore from Vlod?.

Furthermore, Maybe there is something we are missing with Dragon drop rates. There has to be a better way to farm it more efficiently.

So I set out to test this theory.

I bought 800 plat and loaded up a 100% reroll Thrasher so the test would not be bugged.

For the first two thrashers I followed the old tradition of grinding the whole map Lofus>Emma>Duke>Baron>Vlod

No drops. A few lame pinks but not what I was hunting, I wanted dragon.

For the second half of the test I did my way of doing feast. Emma>Duke>Baron>RMK. For one this run took an average of 4 minutes shorter to do so there was more time to run the feast. Within the two thrashers I used I recieved a Green Dragon Helm (Emma), a Blue Dragon Armor (Emma), a Green Dragon Armor (Duke) all in two hours time. Not too mention the other 3 drops people in my parties recieved, Golden Dragon Helm, Golden Dragon Armor, Blue Dragon Armor.

So that was 6 drops in 2 hours compared to 0 in 2 hours doing Vlod and Lofus.

Just some stuff to think about

Name:  image (1).jpg
Views: 388
Size:  161.8 KBName:  image (2).jpg
Views: 411
Size:  165.0 KBName:  image (3).jpg
Views: 369
Size:  165.5 KBName:  image (4).jpg
Views: 420
Size:  170.3 KBName:  image (5).jpg
Views: 364
Size:  187.0 KB