When this game was very first released - I asked if we could get a way to play Solo on maps. The Devs responded and said they'd like to play solo sometimes too so that was a good possibility.

A good amount of time has passed and what seems like it would have been a quick and easy thing to implement still isn't in the game, so I have to ask - is this still happening or no? All the other Spacetime Studios games have the ability to do so (make a password protected map, play solo if you want).

I very often want to take my time in this game, poke around, read quest text etc. But every time I go in a room others appear in there rushing through everything so that I can't take my time to enjoy myself (and if I try to, some people get very mad at me for doing so). Other times people appear in rooms and just stand there at the entrance the entire time.

I usually want to group with people and will mostly still do that. But I'd play a lot more, and be more happy (therefore spending more money through my happiness and time spent in game) if I could go into instances solo sometimes too. It doesn't kill off group play, if you play the other Spacetime Studios games like this that default into party maps you know that most people still are there partying and not soloing. It's hard to do alone, people still enjoy playing with others, it's not going to hurt the group play at all. It will actually make group play more enjoyable as those there all want to group up - it's not full of people who are going at slower speeds or just want to try something alone briefly.

So once more I make the request that we be able to do all the maps solo if we so want to.