Thread: Crates vs Boxes idea pls read

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lady_Pebbles

Default Crates vs Boxes idea pls read

This idea formulated as I posted it in another thread & would like some feedback. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles
    I think they should CHANGE the crates:

1) Put the current crates in the Plat Store where players can directly buy them. Just like the gamble packs on DL & the other gamble packs on AL's Plat Store.

&

2) Recycle the graphics of the crates & call them"boxes". These boxes will still drop like crates do now but -are not gamble packs & have a much rarer drop rate-. Simply have players break them open with Story Tokens or even Hauntlet Coins or even Gold (gold sink!). Hell even introduce new coins to open them with. Once they open, we get a guaranteed Mythic or Arcane item. Kinda like Relic Weapons & Krigberg Stones on DL only takes longer to drop perse.

This might kill two birds with one stone; players with plat still have a better chance to get these items. And players who rather not pay plat have a reason to farm both coins and other maps for a chance at getting these uber rare new boxes.

Thoughts? Ideas?

I like to add that players who bust their behinds farming for all that, would definately feel rewarded... As they SHOULD be. After all, plat is usually the easier way out of things... Including this one!

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 03-27-2013 at 10:50 PM.