Good morning everyone. I have really 3 questions this morning. I think that they will be easy ones.

1. My rogue, "Dinella" went to lvl 21 yesterday and I used the skill points that go with "leveling up".
Are there any other ways to earn skill points, or do I have to wait for "level up" every time?

2. I think that I have read that there are different pets for different scenarios. "Dinella's" current pet is
"Dauphin" and I think that thus far, she has been very satisfied with him. But now she is taking on
"The Dead City Outskirts" and I wonder if there is another pet she can use which is more suitable to the
situations she will find herself in now. Should I stick with "Dauphin" or trade him in for:
"Shadow, Jahooty, Barney, Deary, Horton, Aspen, Chase, Flounder, or Bismark" ????

3. In another day I will have accumulated 40 story tokens and I am thinking of buying the "Spinners of Lethality"
with those tokens. Are they worth it? I currently have 15k gold, and no platinum.

I received helpful and informative answers to my last question, and I appreciate the help. I'm a new guy to
this and I need all the help I can get!!! LOL

Dekester and Dinella