Thread: Forgotten Bows (again)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Forgotten Bows (again)

So i quit PL for awhile came back and there was forgotten bows, i could easily stop here and most people would understand me, but no. My voodoo is currently getting 2hitted by lvl 30's with forgotten bows, literally not exaggerated, recently someone noticed i died easily from a 30 with a forgotten bow and he decided that i "sucked" and rushed me with, ohh he has a forgotten bow aswell and hes 30, so he obviously wins, and dont just say, 'ohh dude just use your mana shield and nuke them', that doesnt work, because they shield and BAM they win GG.( btw Samhayne plz dont just tell me to join a different game, theres a thing called 'hunting' where you join every game to try and find somebody to rush, so yeah it doesnt work like that unfortunately) but anyways when somebody saw me fighting the 30 he decided to team me because he thought it was unfair that it was a 35 vs a 30, even though it was unfair for me in the first place.

So what im saying is, nerf the forgotten bows or else get rid of them completely
    Last edited by Ujustgotnuked; 04-02-2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: No JustG, its only dramatical because you guys havent nerfed them