Thread: How to Play with Mage in Elite Seas.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Smile How to Play with Mage in Elite Seas.

Hello there everybody..
    Will make a little Guide of "How to play with mage in Elite seas"
    I really hope it will help and please be kind to me, cuz it's my 1st guide^_^

So.

1st. of All mage is made from egg shell, hehe so It's really Important to have a good party. ( with at least 1 warrior, cuz it's important in elite seas.)

Why warrior is important. ?

It's because when a mage is using Lifegiver, mobs r starting to attack him, so Warrior is needed to be verry helpfull n immediatly use Shield after the mage have used heal + need spam skills to take aggro bck to him.

So, 1st part of elite seas.

It's good if u have a staff n a gun, because it's better to hit mobs with staff, cuz it got AoE and u will hit more of them, n will kill faster.
    I really like when the warrior stands in front of the mage, because mage will be behind n it's less chance to die.

About skills.

TimeShift - Always charge it, its really helpfull, so if war. will stay in front of you, mobs will cant get to you. Its like a kinda Wall abit ^^

Ice - Always charge it, because u will stun more mobs instead of just one, so it have more chance to stay alive. + Helps for teammates.

Fire - It's better to charge it, but as for me, i charge it only sometimes ^^, but if u have charged it, it will knockdown some enemies n stun for awhile.

Heal - Of course u need to charge it, because Of mana, u will give mana to your teammates, so it's really helpfull not only for u.. ( Use Heal ONLY after TimeShift.)

Wind - As for me i don't use it, but it's really helpfull to get thoose Shooters into combat zone, but u need to be carefull when u run to them n use it .. + u need to know the place where u need to cast the spell, if u do it wrong u can just threw them away from combat zone ^^ try to get as close as possible to them from the back. n then use it.

Shield - I think shield is more like for solo guys, cuz it onlys helps u to not die n i think its better for PvP, not PvE.

Thunder - Charge it, because then u will chance to hit more then 1 mob. n it hits a nice dmg. But it's more usefull for bosses.

Important !

When you are going to Charge your skill, always check your Health 1st, if its less than 50% then use some pots to refill ur health, or ur just die, wile u are charging your skill.

The Boss.!

It's better to use gun for it. Because then u don't need to stay close to boss, mostly i stay pretty farm from him n run into combat zone just to heal Teammates, then again run out, and always try to run out of thoose Red circles, because mostly they take like 80% of your health off + 1 hit for boss and your down. It's really good when warrior uses shield, when there is the red circle, so everybody is save from that.

So That was my 1st guide, n i hope not last. Hope u like it guys, n edit if something is wrong

Thanks, have a nice day.

Enjoy your gameplay.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trande For This Useful Post: