Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: nerfed weapons

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default nerfed weapons

Now im not a user od the storm sword but ive been victim of the nerf before.....sts, I completely understand bugs happen, you intend it for certain damage it says different.. the issue is arising that we are paying "real life" money for a product and not getting what we are paying for....its like buyibg a Ferrari and when u get home its a hyundai......I spent a crap load of gold on fire choppa, than damage was nerfed significantly, I had vorpal, than that got nerfed...than I bought dark sword, than that proc got nerfed..next update I buy axe of potency and got rid of my assault...but than u nerf potency and buff assaukt, but nerd proc at samw time....and than buff up abysmall that I had and it was crao and aold it but now its good and expensive so I have to pay double. ..., than the storm sword.....yes there are bugs in games, but come on sts, EVERY single end game sword on EVERY single cap has had a bug???? Test the damage before release, make sure its correct, and if u find a bug, announce it to forums so we can avoid the pitfall of buying it.....that would be the right think to do as a business
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post: