Okay a few rogue questions that prob seem basic

There are two types of dagger symbols for dagger weapons, ones that look like regular silver daggers (like level 16 bloody blades of assualt) and ones that look blue/ almost like they are coated in energy or mana of some junk (like level 15 eye pokers of quickness; and sorry for using these two crappy unused weps as the examples theyre just the first that came up)

I believe someone once said the blueish ones do less dps but have aoe; or maybe that was just for depraved blades of brutality or maybe im wrong completely

Also whats the gimmik behind bows; they cost a lot, usually lower all your stats compared to one of the leading daggers of the same price (or cheaper) and cant do aoe without skills (charged attacks dont do aoe i think); someone said theyre for pvp but theyre no better then daggers if not worse, at least imo

Also what is the best critical dealing equiptment/ weapon/ pet etc setup to deal the highest percentage of crits (i want my critical % to be at like 33% if possible) at level 26; and would this be effective at all if i were to do this?

Also dude wheres my car