Quote Originally Posted by Dexterity View Post
Havent even seen one green drop since this update...
Well, alot of trash drop and loot table is indeed messed up. I got a few green drops over the weekend as I was playing > 6 hours per day.

It was good to tune the drop rate actually. However, I dont really want to see this game to be rewarding only for those who are hardcore gamers. I suppose there are other medium to reward those hardcore gamers (Like prize for having 10,000 kills, 20,000 kills etc).

WOW is quite balanced in terms of rewarding items between hardcore and casual gamers. Casual gamer can get epic loot by participating in raid/dungeons (Usually last 1-2 hours). Hardcore gamer can also go raiding and grind reputations. I was a hardcore gamer in WOW before. However, now that I have a full-time job, I can only play casually.

Pocket Legends is a game that attracted me to pay for access to more dungeons and have fun with others. A full run takes less than 30 mins. This way, I could play 2-3 runs of different dungeon types and go to sleep each night. I guess I said too much... LOL...

I hope you got what I meant. There needs to be some ways to reward both casual gamers and those hardcore ones. You do not really have to use loots to differentiate them.

Regards.