Thread: Something about everything - Please take time to read :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Default Something about everything - Please take time to read :)

Hey guys, here are some suggestions that I have in mind. Take note that some of the things I will write down have already been suggested somwhere around the forums, but I'll suggest them again hoping to catch the developers' attention

1. No boss should one hit a well geared player. This is a big no no to any MMO and is just ridiculous that we see it happen here. Maximum should be 2 hits giving a room for potion spam. You may say "Hey, we have the "red zone", be careful not to enter it to avoid being caught - which brings me to the second one....

2. Bosses like the Spider in Nordr as well as Grimnr have the ability to pull you even without casting the "red zone", especially that big dude Grimnr. He pulls everyone without notice and with so much ease and one hits at least someone in the party, especially rouges and mages. This should not happen. Again, maximum should be 2 hits.

3. I'm a fan of Hair and Face change and would be considered sd Bridgit's best customer, I change almost everyday depending on my mood as I love to do this in real life.. cosmetics? You name it! The thing is we do not get to keep the previous purchased face or hair. We would have to buy the look again if we decide to change again. In my opinion we should keep the looks we bought and just swap them for free if ever we feel like doing so.

4. Plat revive. There are two types of plat revive, the one that instantly revives you in the location you died for one platinum and the other that ensures you and your party become vulnerable for 15 seconds for 5 plat. Here's the case: You have been running across elite mobs who can freeze and hit plus kill you at the same time with so much ease. You try to revive using the one plat and boom - you die again. This is because they are too clustered around your dead corpse and by the time you spend that one platinum you have been saving, you die again.

How about if we at somehow give space for that dead player once her revives? Make the mobs somehow reset to their original position or at least a good distance from that poor player - after all, he's using the platinum to ease the pain and cut the time of going back from the start and face the painful ordeal all over again.

5. Show the damage boost from pets and passive skill in our inspect page. It's about time to do so! We know they work despite of being absent in the screen, but hey for some of us it really matters.

6. Confirmation on platinum being spent. I've wasted a handful of platinum by accident revive, pet renames and that "skip-and-get-your-reward" from shazbot and it's never fun. I know it's been suggested a lot of times here but please, do something about this. As someone who barely has working offers on platinum, I hate to see my PURCHASED platinum go to waste. I literally wait and save hard just to purchase platinum whenever I can. That $10 for 75 plat is heaven to me and it's just frustrating that I see some go bye bye!

I know you guys are working very hard to adjust and develop things for us, but I hope you get to consider some of these things! Thanks and more powers!

Wowsome says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowsome View Post
    5. Along with damage, it would be nice to see other stats like damage reduction (in terms of armor), health regen, mana regen etc.
    Surfy says:

Quote Originally Posted by SuRfY View Post
    I would love to have "using of potions without delay". What that means is if i press and hold the potions key, it should let me drink potions non stop without delay. The current setup would be me pressing the drink pots key rapidly for 10 times but I pot only 2 times. Something like that.

Because of this delay, its useless to have 9999 pots because you can't heal faster than the damage that hit you when it is not a 1 shot kill to your character.
    Last edited by Limsi; 04-30-2013 at 04:42 AM.
    duck dynasty falls

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post: