I would give this about an 0.0113% chance of actually happening, but I was bored so I thought this up.

The generally idea is to give another challenge for capped players, but not just the ordinary endgame challenge. It would(if you choose to do it) force you to create a new character. It would be similar to the premium character pack at the creation point; there would be an option to make an elite character for 50 extra platinum.

Unique Elite Character Attributes
-Instead of starting with no skills unlocked, all skills would be unlocked at level 1
-An additional 10 skill points at level 1
-5 additional unique faces per class(20 platinum each)
-access to more names(at least for the first people to use feature) as similar to -fnord names there would be -elite after your name
-a unique vanity helm that would allow access to the elite campaign, which I will further explain
-no stash access
-no xp gain in normal campaigns/levels

Now for the elite campaign:
It would be locked for any non-elite characters, as equipping the unique vanity would allow access, like the humania helm with the 71 elite dungeon.

This description is pretty general because I didn't like think through every single level and boss fight for awesome twists from standard combat.

-there would just be one level per level range (1-10, 11-15, 16-20, and etc.)
-NPC's at dungeon entry give quests to be turned in final boss room after boss has been eliminated.
-quest rewards would consist of unique gear for the next level as well as large amounts of xp so that 1 successful run would get you to next level range
-mobs will not give xp
-almost like a giant boss map(300 or so enemies) but with a unique elite boss at the end
-mobs would obviously hit harder and have larger health pools
-basically once you beat the entire elite campaign you will have capped
-final level in campaign list would be 10 player pvp map with no teams

--maps would be elixir free! but each run would cost 15 platinum, as well as platinum revives in maps being upped to 5 platinum and revenge to 30--

possible extras
-an elite towne
-NPC merchants selling platinum vanities for elite characters only
-better rings
-white/diamond dragon set made of elite dungeon quest and crafting for platinum

I mean to me this seems pretty awesome, but of course I did think of it. Anyways, I just thought I'd share with everyone.
Make fun of it or whatever you want to do