Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends, The Real Deal.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Default Arcane Legends, The Real Deal.

I see alot of threads and posts on forum stating things like, "The sorcerer class needs updates" or "Make more classes and genders" or "This is a plat based game", but everyone has to know the situation. So in this thread i will be telling people that are harassing, annoying and rushing the devs work. The Real Deal.

Ok basically this forum has been clogged up with LOADS exclaiming that the sorcerer class has had to many nerfs and should be more powerful other than being the support class. Basically when you first created a sorcerer did you expect it to be the most powerful, dangerous and tough class in the game, No, i think not. Since there is a rogue. I would expect an assassin to deal way more damage than a wizard. If people are still thinking 'They are terrible' you should know by know that devs are at this minute looking into the three different classes, buffing n nerfing just to rebalance the classes so i expect sorcerers will have more buffs for instance the shield change update previously.

Second of all, i do agree this is a plat based game and all but you have to step in somone elses shoe. For example devs wouldnt just be making a game for free and just living a normal life, becausd i can assure you they all have families to look after and put dinner on their family plates. So i suggest give them a chance.

Third of all i see alot of complaints about the drop system, people not getting drops they hope for and spending to much tine getting ordinary items but it is totally not devs fault since if they change the drop chances of each item, the economy will go haywire also if someone wants better drops other people will join in asking for better drops. Face reality.

Finally you must of not lived if you havent seen people asking why devs cNt make more classes but just think if they made new casses, they would have to make more weapons, more customizable features and more everything . Sane applys for genders.

I know i have made gramatical errors but hey ho.

Yours faithfully, crem.
    Last edited by Cremated; 05-05-2013 at 02:02 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cremated For This Useful Post: