Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
What do you mean by forcefully done? I didn't take jabs or attempt to offend you in any way. Instead, I merely stated that you may be misinterpreting the post. As stated, I do realize that you try, but a lot of the replies you state do not make sense. If I am not mistaken, you and I are both natives in your language, Hindi, so if you ever feel like you need help interpreting a post, feel free to PM me.

Since you asked, when Mysticaldream said "I bes 66 bird", he was only kidding. Sure, he may be good, but he only said it in a sarcastic way, meaning the comment was not meant to be taken seriously. Thus, in a way, it is a bit like having a fake ego. His entire post was meant to be taken on more of a humorous note rather than a serious note.
Sorry apollo this's called hypocrisy and favoring someone. I don't even need to explain it's everywhere if anybody read carefully.

Also, I'm not offended in any way, actually after seeing so much hypocrisy in game that I don't care anymore. I just hate someone getting bullied either in game or in forum.