Hello Threny, I did say that it was in the flag room in DL!

I really do miss those gates, and sunlight switches in DL pvp - they really were so much fun when used properly.

I'm really looking forward to those magic swirls from Swede! Thanks for taking in all the suggestions lately guys

I think what Dark is suggesting is probably the easiest solution to implement. I'm not sure it is this easy, but developers would only need to code "when x player dies, re-spawn player and apply the invulnerable elixer buff". The benefits are as Dark mentioned above.

The other suggestions I've heard to bullet and summarize them for everyone :

• 3 second invulnerable buff
  • Only 1 person from the opposite team would be able to enter the opposite players spawn zone
  • Every player that enters a opposite teams spawn zone would receive damage over time similar to the flag carry damage over time
  • Clickable gates
  • Fog of war
  • Kills do not count in circle portion of the spawn area - once you leave the spawn area however the kill will count - you can't just run back in to be safe. Then it resets again when you die and respawn.

Obviously graphical solutions are the hardest to implement, though they would be really fun - I love the thought of adding another layer of strategy to the game. I think I like the invulnerable and the graphic solutions the best. I can see the other suggestions people taking advantage of them.