Thread: < v e n g e a n c e >

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorname View Post
    Oh I understand when you guys are fighting pugs, and that part I understand. What I'm talking about tho is when I join a game, and it's 5v4 one team with 5 vengeance and the other has 1-3(the team with 4 of course) so when I join that team, 1-3 players are just taking turns flagging while I'm trying to hack into a group of elite pvpers with some other pug-er. I just feel its unfair to the rest of us when it's 5v5 game, which could be competitive and fun and require strategy, but then you realize that you can't fight.

It would be much easier if when your guildies join a lobby, and realize the vengeance side is full, to just create a new lobby rather than hop in and flag, while the other 2-3 not from vengeance run and around and get mobbed :/. Or also, at the beginning of a match, have the members in that fight agree that killing eachother is allowed, and we can work in teams like CtF was designed for. Those who don't like to fight guildies could simply leave or arrange it with the other members.

a problem that we fail to see. he has a point and not the first person to tell me.
    i know that we mainly join the other side cos of flag to get APs and not to sabotage the game but it doesnt look like what we are trying to do.
    we should do something about it.
    Last edited by Cero; 05-17-2013 at 07:45 PM.