Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Quest of Little Pawn

Hello. My name is Pawnito. It means "little pawn."

My father, TheJpawn sent me and my brothers on a quest. Whoever becomes the greatest pocket legend will inherit the kingdom.

My older brother Jpawn is a great warrior. I've seen him storm into the thickest part of the battle leaving a swath of bodies in his wake. Unfortunatley he has no head for business and no understanding of the people of our land. I am afraid if he becomes king he will raise taxes and start wars with other nations.

My next brother is Unospawn. Also a fine warrior, but he fights only for glory. He is conceited and prideful and cares far more about soiling his outfit than protecting his men.

Because I am small I have learned to use my head. While my brothers have always been away at war or off at parties I have learned from my father the true meaning of leadership and how to hold court, make wise decisions and understand the people. Please help me on my quest to reach level 50 with zero deaths so that my father will recognize that I am the best choice as his successor.

How can you help?
    Well anything will do. Helping me fight through the various dungeons is the main thing. Certainly in order to achieve this I will need excellent weapons. Pink and purple weapons at each level if you can spare them. And health pots, lots of health pots. Of course of you wish you can make a donation of gold to my cause that is always welcome.

To BATTLE for king and country!
    Last edited by TheJpawn; 10-29-2010 at 02:06 AM.