Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Hmm I agree that it does ultimately come to down to money in the end. If I had a wife and kids to feed, I'd probably be investing in AL as well. But do you really think that the sole reason for PL decline are the vanities at end game? Don't get me wrong. I don't have the vanities either and I know about the disadvantage that you speak of. However, I don't know if this is the single thing that has brought PL down.
    Well their are many speculations and arguments about what brought this game down. There is no question that this is a huge contributing factor. Look at it from any standpoint. Even if you dont know about the bonus until you reach end-game, it will deter you from leveling another toon. Its just to long of a wait for the next level caps. Without enough content to keep us occupied, who will wait that long? I cant see why sts doesnt put side missions(example-acquire 500,000-1,000,000 exp for all three vanities) without having to wait. Can you imagine how much revenue that would bring?? I would be leveling up a wolf and rhino right now full elixers. If only STS was smart, this game could be a gold mine. Thus bringing more attention to this game. Heck, make me manager, as young as i am i can bring quick easy fixes to a dead game just by listening to the community.
    Last edited by Seminole; 05-27-2013 at 11:05 AM.