Quote Originally Posted by Handsome2 View Post
Generally, when a competition to level cap before a limited time, is held, it is announced earlier.Its too late for such a competition now imo.

Secondly if you think in a non competative way,like say a special vanity for caping before the Arbiter vanities are released.Then you already know thats for the Arbiter vanities are, given for caping before next cap raise.

Next you want is a super duper special vanity for caping before the announcement competition of super special vanity for caping before the special Arbiter vanities are released.
yeah agree.

if they should do they need to do announcement so everyone knows and can take their chance so thers no room for complaints later. its kind of late for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
dnt forget guys. it is sl. u all expect too mch.
i wud like to remind u tht: "EXPECTATIONS HURT"
i cant help i agree with this. this really is sl.

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

Maybe I can step back a bit and fill you in more where the update to STS-25 came from. Right now, as you might be aware, Arcane Legends is our biggest game to date. It has blown the doors off of what our other games have ever done. We are closing in on 7 Million downloads after only 5 months. That’s why you see the activity you do in Arcane – justifiably so, as we work hard to serve the largest share of Spacetime players.

It is what we can give you at the moment. We hope that it is enough for now. Keep up the constructive feedback and we'll try to make the most out of it.

Cheers,

- g
so the highest we can expect is to get that arbiter piece that already takes quite of a time to be implemented. (the higher ur hopes the more ull be disapponted, the experience speaks for itself).