Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time for this legend to take its leave.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Default Time for this legend to take its leave.

Well guys....here we are, 3 years into playing all of STSs games, and loving every moment of them, I've decided its time to put it on the shelf for now. There are several reasons why I've decided to hang up the towel for now. I've recently started playing SW:Tor, and am in love, how i missed The big time MMO games. Also, with my Civilian job, working with the military, and being a freemason, free-time is farther apart than ever before. Those along with I can no longer afford to spend money on platinum, and knowing myself as well as i do, if i continue to play ill continue to spend like crazy, which i don't want to do currently as I'm saving up to buy a house (unless Gary wants to front my $1000, visa bill )

Anywho, I'll pop in game once in a while to say hey, and ill browse the forums as i can, so feel free to PM me here or message me on Kik (Zojak)

Big shoutouts to my friends and guild!

Especially: Apollo, MysticalDream, MysticalEagle, Lalarie, WindTurbine! Also!

JustG, Samhayne, Delphina, H2N, thank all of you for the support and help with my Livestreaming, I'm sure i'll be back one day to rock them out with you all again! You guys truly are an amazing management team!

(I do plan on livestreaming my play of SW:tor, so sub to my twitch channel and check it out whenever)

No you can't have my stuff. <3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zojak For This Useful Post: