Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I gave away 9.9 Mill.... response and real story

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wink I gave away 9.9 Mill.... response and real story

Wow really?

First of all I thought we already had this cleared up but I guess not so now I will tell my side of the story. for one thing I'm not a noob. Im 76 bear azesaiel 75rhino azesaielbtngu and 73mage azesaielkilzu. real story is n othing like that ever happened. I was on my 73 mage wearing 73 sharp set with red dragon set and zillionaire. we never had any conversation, as soon as I got to Forest Haven you opened up trade window with me and put max gold and confirmed it so I confirmed too. and you did that with other people and as long as they had 1 gold in their account it would deny transaction and you would sit there and listen to them beg you for gold. u did it not expecting that someone would have actually I have zero in there account and you would be showing off and then be able to listen to them beg. so in all reality you deserve it.... plus I gave you all the gold you asked for back which I did not have to do, so yeah I was a bit surprised to hear that you were bashing me on forums.... but there are quite a few people in the game that can vouch for my character.varking/veggienoise/wandroid
    Last edited by Nick Nyssen; 06-12-2013 at 12:14 AM.