Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Make Pocket legend Deeper

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Make Pocket legend Improvements

Hi,
    this morning i decided to write a post spending some of my time because i love this game and i'd like to give my contribute.

I totally agree with the fact that after a few weeks i have 4, 30 level char, the strongest with 25.000 kills, evertything too simple:
    purple level 30 items found in dark forest (i have 6 pink items per weapon/staff/armor, it sound strange that a level 30 do darkforest by himself (The king forest dungeon) and find all pink 30 level items, items that are better (stats) than lost expedition items, i have so many pink items to equip the server.

Today the only thing that pushes me to play is the number of kills (but at the end it is only a number written in the profile of the player), but with no ranking, no items per kill, no additional skills per kill, no special rewards per kill, soon i'll be tired to kill for nothing.

In my opinion what is realy important in this kind of games (i played a lot Dark age of camelot and WOW) is guild, guild's ranking, single player ranking, and special items/skills when you reach a certain number of kills (PVP kills? PVE kills? it does not matter)...

This is true, it is a pocket game, but i could say that a pocket game can be played more than a pc game....a pocket game can be played on the beach under the sun or in the bedroom or elsewhere....

Now will be out the 30-35 dungeon, let me say that in 2/3 days i'll be 35, then i'll do the new dungeon for other 100 times (other 3 days) and then?

Some personal suggestion to make this game deeper:

1) PVP with special rewards (ITEMS, SKILL Point to spend in special skills), only PVP with nothing else is like a new dungeon, after some days you are bored (with the same items equipped and same skills the difference between players is minimal)

2) Ranking (Guild and single player ranking based on PVE Kills or PVP kills)

3) real special items and drop very very rare (of course with the possibility to trade with golds to another player, but this is planned)

4) Longer and Deeper dungeons (they will cost 20 euros? i'll buy...at the end in the world you can buy the small FIAT 500 but you can also buy a Ferrari, let people choise)

Sorry for my english,

Thank you

Ajeje
    Last edited by Ajeje; 05-05-2010 at 05:38 AM.
    Ajeje