Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How to report yolasite scammers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Default How to report yolasite scammers

So after a brief reprise I ran into the yolasite scammers again, complete once again with a schill who follows along and says "it worked" (they're paid").
    After having reported them so often to little effect I decided to look into how to report the site to the host company Yola. Low and behold they have their own tos;
    https://www.yola.com/terms

Scanning that I find;
    "As a condition of your use of the Site, the Yola Toolset, and the Services, you warrant to Yola that you will not use the site, the Yola Toolset or the User Sites you create for any purpose that is unlawful, deceptive or otherwise prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Site, Yola Toolset or the User Sites you create in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or the Yola Toolset or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site or the Yola Toolset. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site or the Yola Toolset."

Bingo, violation.
    What do you know, they have a report page also, where you can chose the reason for reporting. "phishing/identity theft.
    You only need to type the offending address after that, and give them an email to contact you by.

https://www.yola.com/support/contact/report-abuse

Done and done. I'll let you know what response I get from them.

TLDR?
    Not gonna bother sts support, Yola has their own ways of dealing with scammers. Let's see how it works

As always don't be stupid, run with scissors, stare at the sun, punch cops, or share acc info duh.
    Cheers,
    Sue
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 07-04-2013 at 02:29 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post: