Hi there,

I' am pretty much a complete newbie in this game - only one lv15 bird. I spent several hours on the forums in order to improve both my game knowledge and skill, but I still have some questions which I could not find answers.

1) Build: I didn't any clear presentations of birds builds. I read that full Dex is a good and basic option, but a forumer said that adding up to 12 Int could advantageous to have 1 ms (btw, what is "ms"?). Could anybody give me precise and exhaustive details about the mains builds for Archer?

2) I know there is a way to reassign attributes points. But can I change the way I spent my skills points?

3) Which stats should I focus on (about gear)? Dex is always a good stat, I guess, but is Hit valuable? Is crit better than Dex? According to this thread, what are the best options (e.g., for green items, "of Excitability" or "Scabby's"?)?

4) If anyone could give me a list of the statistics, from the most profitable to the least important for birds, it would be awesome!

5) Heavy crossbows, talons, bows,... How many types of weapons exists for birds? Is daggers a valuable options? What should I use, at my level?

6) And if you could give me couple of advices 'bout PvP and my role on dungeon, it would be amazing!

Well, that's a lot of questions... But I think this game has great potential!

Many thanks for reading, and more if you could answer me!

-Sorry for my approximative spelling, I'm French and, well, we are not the most gifted in languages.